The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need Chase next year.
League missing an iconic QB/WR duo rn.

Mahomes and Tyreek could go down as one of the greatest QB-WR duos of all time. Behind that in no order is

Brady and Mike Evans
Rodgers and Adams
Brees and Michael Thomas
Ben and JuJu
Matt Ryan and Julio
Rivers and TY
Possibly Kyler and Nuk
Possibly Burrow and AJ Green

Non of the top 2 guys were gonna be available and they passed up on Love when he was, so the conclusion has to be that Howie Roseman messed things up didn't he...

Guess we'll have to see how the rest of the offseason plays out. Gotta think Sunshine would be on the cards if no other veteran QB gets brought in.

On that same note, any allusions of a tank would go out the window if someone like Cam or Red Rifle got brought in :lol:

Last edited:

Roseman messed things up didn't he...

The rumors beforehand were y’all were all in on hurts

y’all, the packers and bears I don’t really get.. I get the love pick, it’s just everything after and zero WRs

The rumors beforehand were y’all were all in on hurts

y’all, the packers and bears I don’t really get.. I get the love pick, it’s just everything after and zero WRs
Yea Tua and Burrow were always gonna be off the board by then and Jordan Love was passed up so can't help but think he was focused on his boy Nick's guy but you guys had to throw a wrench in things :lol: :smh:

Even with the injury concerns, Moss Jr is a beast blocker and had zero drops last season, still blown away no one took a chance on him.

Would love to bring him in as a UDFA

*Damn apparently the Slurs already did last night :lol:

Even with the injury concerns, Moss Jr is a beast blocker and had zero drops last season, still blown away no one took a chance on him.

Would love to bring him in as a UDFA

*Damn apparently the Slurs already did last night :lol:
Good blocker, Integral part on a championship team that may go down as the most talented ever, and his last name is Moss...

I don't get it. There's something we don't know. Was crossing my fingers that the Niners would grab him.

Pats ain't getting Sunshine. They're not tanking and if they do too many other teams will be better at it and if they want to trade for it the haul to grab the top pick will be ridiculous
The assets needed to move up a lot are probably gonna be there but even if it isn't Sunshine, guys Like Fields and Lance could be worth looking into next year

Can’t ever count Cleveland out of this discussion

I don’t think people realize how much better the Browns got with the Conklin and Wills additions. On top of adding Hooper, a healthy Njoku and Janovich to block for Chubb and Hunt. That team is ******* stacked on both sides of the ball and got better in the trenches on offense where they needed to. If the Browns aren’t a playoff team next year then Baker had to have gotten hurt. And even then with Keenum they realistically SHOULD still make the playoffs with that roster.

So the Giants and Skins would need to give up on 2nd year QB's. (Not impossible, but dangerous game of roulette)

Detroit and Tennessee could be similar. If they lost their QB week 1-2 and went 3-13 or somethin like that, I could see it.

I don't agree with Indy, if Rivers dies, doesn't Brissett still get them to 5-6 wins? Top 7-8 pick sure, but not Top 2.

Vegas would have me howling, but I don't think they are 2-14/3-13 bad, even if Carr dies week 1. But I like where your head is at.
Based on what we know now, I would bet on Haskins being done by next year. Jones they might take longer to give up on. I’d like to see more teams take the smart route that Arizona took sometimes.
I agree Indy is a stretch since their roster isn’t bottom of the barrel, but like you said it’s hard to think of options.

Uhh the Colts are possibly a Super Bowl contender...who the hell in here said they might get the #1 pick next year?

94253059_710557679716895_624517545105293312_n.jpg

Non of the top 2 guys were gonna be available and they passed up on Love when he was, so the conclusion has to be that Howie Roseman messed things up didn't he...

Guess we'll have to see how the rest of the offseason plays out. Gotta think Sunshine would be on the cards if no other veteran QB gets brought in.

On that same note, any allusions of a tank would go out the window if someone like Cam or Red Rifle got brought in :lol:

giphy.gif

I don’t think people realize how much better the Browns got with the Conklin and Wills additions. On top of adding Hooper, a healthy Njoku and Janovich to block for Chubb and Hunt. That team is ****ing stacked on both sides of the ball and got better in the trenches on offense where they needed to. If the Browns aren’t a playoff team next year then Baker had to have gotten hurt. And even then with Keenum they realistically SHOULD still make the playoffs with that roster.

Heard the same noise last year too. They were still picking in the top 10 of the first round on Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom