The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’ll fit right in NE, perfect signing.

So when Brees misses games, is Winston or Hill coming in? Brees will miss games.

Man get outta here :lol: i was saying it was gonna be you guys and you were getting all butt-hurt just a few weeks ago
Please quote me on that when I said I didn’t want him, and not that I didn’t say I didn’t think we would be bad enough to get him.

Please & thank you!!!

Saints Are the perfect spot for Jameis, he gets to learn under Brees and Payton,and can be quite possibly be the Starter in a year when Brees retires.

I don't buy that dude story at all tbh

He said he got it originally thinking it was about military support

"The movement has been characterized as part of the broader patriot movement.[4] Founded in 2008, it was given impetus by the election of Barack Obama as president of the United States.[4][7] Members believed that Obama's presidency would lead to increased government interference in the lives of individuals, and particularly stricter gun-control laws.
Three Percenters believe that ordinary citizens must take a stand against perceived abuses by the U.S. federal government, which they characterize as overstepping its constitutional limits."

The hell does this have to do with supporting the military? How could even the most naive "Teenager" misconstrue this to being about military support.

He said he got them as a teenager didn't know what they meant...ok...sure...but this man in college at Rhode Island university 2015 didn't have those tats yet. Yea 18 or 19 is still a teenager but you in college is a college student not capable of doing a little research about something before getting it literally etched on their body? Am I supposed to believe he was really that damn naive as a young college student?

He said he got them as a teenager didn't know what they meant...ok...sure...but this man in college at Rhode Island university 2015 didn't have those tats yet. Yea 18 or 19 is still a teenager but you in college is a college student not capable of doing a little research about something before getting it literally etched on their body? Am I supposed to believe he was really that damn naive as a young college student?

As I said, internet been doing their homework

I wonder what that liberty or death tat about

*googles*

turns out these 3%er cats seems to like "liberty or death" as a tag line, something they like to associate with and is on various 3%er merchandise from various 3%er groups they sell shirts with that logo and that phrase on it together and other various items
3D2896A0-FC2A-458D-9AB1-5127FAA71759.jpeg

So homie just got two tats related to 3%er stuff just by coincidence We supposed to believe? Bet he didn’t know what that originally meant too huh or that it was something they like to associate with?
What a interesting coincidence I’m sure

Last edited:
Saints Are the perfect spot for Jameis, he gets to learn under Brees and Payton,and can be quite possibly be the Starter in a year when Brees retires.

Ima need to pull up alllll the slander of Jameis from you and everybody else once that happens.

Heard the same noise last year too. They were still picking in the top 10 of the first round on Thursday.

Nah. Their issue last year that we all knew was they sacrificed their OL to get talented skill position players. Conklin and Wills are HUGE additions, as are Hooper and Njoku over Demetrius Harris and whatever other bums they were rolling with at TE. Janovich is also one of the best FB’s in the league and should help with their run game even more. Add in that they don’t have that joke of a coach in Freddie Kitchens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom