The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
The assets needed to move up a lot are probably gonna be there but even if it isn't Sunshine, guys Like Fields and Lance could be worth looking into next year

Brock Purdy is the guy next year. I try to keep telling ya'll...

"Wilson, Dk Metcalf"

-me as Buc em

Cousins, Thielen must not fit in his fantasy model either.

Ima need to pull up alllll the slander of Jameis from you and everybody else once that happens.
I’m sure I’ve slandered him in the past. I’m hopeful he can cut down his turnovers now that he can see and be decent,the talent is there and he’s only 26.

Mahomes and Tyreek could go down as one of the greatest QB-WR duos of all time. Behind that in no order is

Brady and Mike Evans
Rodgers and Adams
Brees and Michael Thomas
Ben and JuJu
Matt Ryan and Julio
Rivers and TY
Possibly Kyler and Nuk
Possibly Burrow and AJ Green
yikes1.gif

Last edited:

....so y’all think I’d name Ben-JuJu over Ben-AB and only think current duos are in the conversation of best duos of all time :lol:

And yes, I do think Mahomes-Tyreek can eventually go down as one of the greatest duos of all time. Those two were made to play with each other and should continue winning for years to come barring any injury/legal issues.

insane man. This whole Taysom Hill love is baffling. Much different being a gadget player than a guy that plays full time. His effectiveness won't be there when he's playing full time.

Enjoy watching him come in every few plays but defenses will be prepared for him as a full time QB

Interesting.

Would you guys rather learn from Big Ben & Tomlin or Brees & Payton?
Good question. Prob Brees and Payton. Jameis is also from Alabama. Maybe location played a role too. He prob wanted to stay in the south to be closer to home too.

insane man. This whole Taysom Hill love is baffling. Much different being a gadget player than a guy that plays full time. His effectiveness won't be there when he's playing full time.

Enjoy watching him come in every few plays but defenses will be prepared for him as a full time QB

Agreed. The **** is NOLA giving him $16M guaranteed for.

Smh at them giving a gadget player $16 million. Crazy. He’s getting CMC money.

Gadget player or not he was a big part of our offense last year with Brees and Kamara hurt/struggling.You have to account for him wherever he lines up on the field. He dId most of his damage in short yardage situations and at WR. He had 6 receiving TDs.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. It's crazy how some dudes who produce consistently have to beg for their money but other dudes who "have a better image for the franchise" get thrown money like it's nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom