The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Browns haven’t signed him because they still have Vernon’s contract on the books and opposite of Garrett.

I would think Titans and Bills would be in on signing Clowney.

Just fits the cut of their defenses. Browns have a lot of mouths to feed sooner or later to keep that team intact.

Dolphins tried to get him before, I doubt they would try again. Clowney just seems to be looking for top dollar. So any Florida team could have a chance.

1588029940982.gif

Rumor is Titans are in on Clowney but were waiting for the compensatory pick deadline which passed today, so idk.

It’s crazy that he thought that was a way to “show support to the military” in college. There’s donating goods to the military, writing letters, volunteering at the VA, and ya know actually JOINING the military or Guard. Somehow an obscure tattoo was his best idea.‬

Yea no kicker is worth all this off-the field noise...

That leash is probably gonna be real short once camp starts
That Manning number says a LOT.
Those Indy squads were the Anti-Packers in terms of really doing all they could to surround him with the best available personnel on offense.

Same thing in Denver, the Packers have been downright neglectful in comparison :lol:. They'll probably lose AR sooner than later because of it

If at the end of it all, Rodgers only has one ring for his career, would y’all say that he/his teams underachieved?

If at the end of it all, Rodgers only has one ring for his career, would y’all say that he/his teams underachieved?

Him? No. He's the 2nd most skilled QB to ever play in the NFL. One of the best ever.

His teams? Possibly, there were a few seasons they disappointed but for the most part the packers have been relevant and trying to win SB's.

Good heavens at Alex Smith. I'm sure I was hard on him in this thread in the past but he was part of the rebuild of the Chiefs and the tutelage of Mahomes. Despite all of that, the fact that dude is walking, lifting and running is a testament to modern medicine and the mental strength of Smith. That is insane he is even trying to play again.

So who did the majority of TDs that Manning threw go to? Harrison? (I just looked - Harrison was drafted 19th overall)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom