The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the love pick given love needs time and Rodgers is 36

just don’t get the rest of their draft

also would think getting a young WR would be good for both guys, potentially.. since WRs can take time to adjust

They tried to move up for a WR but unfortunately you don't get everyone you want in the draft. Rumor has it we wanted Claypool but the Steelers took him (so you know hes gonna be good :angry:) We still have made some moves for WR in Funchess and this CFL prospect. And we still have some young talent at WR being developed in MVS and St Brown who looked good his rookie season but broke his ankle in preseason this past year. Sometimes it takes a few years like you said. Not that im hyping Funchess, I dont trust him tbh, or a CFL prospect. but it might not be the end of the world like everyone making it out to be.

we went extremely heavy OL in the draft (good for Rodgers) and we added 2 potential offensive weapons (good for Rodgers).

statistics showed we were bad on 3rd and short. Dillon should help that (good for Rodgers). Could make Aaron Jones more dynamic (good for Rodgers). Degaura supposedly catches everything and can play everywhere and is intended to be used like the Niners FB who's name i cant spell (good for Rodgers.)

I think the Packers offense has pieces to get funky which is exciting.

What stood out about the Packers draft is they are using their own draft board and not the medias. Again I trust them.

Last edited:
Who did the packers sign in free agency?

and lost who else with bulaga and jimmy?

Who did the packers sign in free agency?

and lost who else with bulaga and jimmy?

Replaced Bulaga with Rick Wagner from Lions.
Replaced Blake Martinez with Christain Kirksey from Browns.
Replaced Allison with Funchess.
Jimmy being gone is an addition in itself but hes been replaced with Sternberger who was one of the top TE's in last years draft.

That's everything thats notable.

We still have made some moves for WR in Funchess and this CFL prospect.

:lol:

tenor (3).gif

I dont like Funchess but we'll see. Definitely not on the top of the list as potential impacts. He just needs to be better than Allison which isnt saying much. Also he's like the 4th option.

The most important thing is that Lazard takes antother step. He has the potential to be very nice.

Last edited:
Damn man. Alex was in serious trouble. Woulda been wild had he died over a leg fracture.

jpzx jpzx got me watching the 2005 NFC playoffs...other side of the bracket he was watching.

I remember AFC being lit at that time and rewatched a few times, but the NFC almost new. Don't think I ever rewatched this one...

Man...s/o to Alex Smith.

Not many people can come back from something this gruesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom