The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s not better til he at least plays a few games and shows how he is against NFL competition.

mocking-spongebob.jpg

If Tua doesn’t pan out they grab LASIK-Jameis from the Saints and boom

Part of my......."plan"......as a nobody on a keyboard was if Tua really did go at 3, take BPA at 5, 18, 26 etc and simply sign 28 year old Winston.

Ideal? No, course not. But he wouldn't command max money and we'd be putting talent around him, as well as next year's draft etc.

Happy to get the rookie QB deal at 5 and still have 20+ picks to use between '20-21. So it worked out, and I am thrilled Brees has a real backup. And a year from now I hope Jameis gets to take over full time.

Part of my......."plan"......as a nobody on a keyboard was if Tua really did go at 3, take BPA at 5, 18, 26 etc and simply sign 28 year old Winston.

Ideal? No, course not. But he wouldn't command max money and we'd be putting talent around him, as well as next year's draft etc.

Happy to get the rookie QB deal at 5 and still have 20+ picks to use between '20-21. So it worked out, and I am thrilled Brees has a real backup. And a year from now I hope Jameis gets to take over full time.

You're that big a Jameis guy that ya want him to be NOLA's future QB?

Mike Florio said San Francisco needs to focus on getting Rodgers to be their QB in 2021.

Is this gonna be the dialogue every ******* year an old washed up QB wants to come to a contender?

I ain’t watching a ton of broncos to know.. but I thought dude was decent

Mike Florio said San Francisco needs to focus on getting Rodgers to be their QB in 2021.

Is this gonna be the dialogue every ****ing year an old washed up QB wants to come to a contender?

Rodgers wouldn't be an upgrade over all the QB's on the niners roster? Lol

Rodgers wouldn't be an upgrade over all the QB's on the niners roster? Lol

That's not the point, everyone is trying to replace a youngish QB who just took his team to the super bowl. It's wild, Rodgers is great but are you going to mortgage your future for a 40+ year old QB. Is this going to be the narrative every single off season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom