The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm so happy I'm no longer wildly invested in sports at this stage in my life, cause this **** right here would make me so irrationally angry :lol:

Wait there a Jags bar in SF?? What's the name? I lived on/off in the east bay for about 2 years and have never seen a single person rock any Jags gear in all my years in the entire state of California let alone a bar :lol: . That. may be the most random team spot out there.

Zekis on California/hyde. Seemed like a few bartenders were from JAX and it was small enough that they could justify it as a jags bar.

I live next to a jaguars bar in the middle of San Francisco and it still makes no sense to this day... just so weird to me

How do you like living in SF? I hate the city with a passion, California for that matter.

But at Ricky’s in San Leandro (big Raiders bar) there is a room dedicated to the Lions and their fans. Few random pictures, lion head, plaque etc.

Of all the teams, just extremely random.

Ashley Lelie played such a big role in this 2005 AFC Divisional Game against the Patriots :lol: then went to the Falcons after this year, in a three-team trade.

Lelie WITH Plummer. Rod Smith. Tatum Bell and Mike Anderson taking this.

To go to the AFC Championship against the Steelers. The Steelers eventually beat Hasselbeck and the Seahawks.

How do you like living in SF? I hate the city with a passion, California for that matter.

But at Ricky’s in San Leandro (big Raiders bar) there is a room dedicated to the Lions and their fans. Few random pictures, lion head, plaque etc.

Of all the teams, just extremely random.

It's an utterly beautiful city with the biggest wage/wellbeing disparity I've ever seen, being born and raised about 20 minutes south I saw it growing up but didn't realize it.

You could be out at an expensive steakhouse and have a man eating his fingers having a mental breakdown in the window next to you and no one bats an eye..yes I've seen it

In terms of sports.. people love the niners, but giants>niners. Them moving from the city is how I imagine the raiders fan base looking, yeah you might be a fan a year..two years down the line, but once you can only see your team once a year, you lose interest. Santa Clara is a 90-120 minute sunday uber ride away.

i finally saw the AS11 E60. god damn, i knew he went through some **** but that leg. wowwwwww

dude's attitude and perspective seems on point though. glad to see he is up and living a normal life. if he can make it back on the field, even better. but happy that he's just able to run around and enjoy life with his wife and kids now

It's an utterly beautiful city with the biggest wage/wellbeing disparity I've ever seen, being born and raised about 20 minutes south I saw it growing up but didn't realize it.

You could be out at an expensive steakhouse and have a man eating his fingers having a mental breakdown in the window next to you and no one bats an eye..yes I've seen it

In terms of sports.. people love the niners, but giants>niners. Them moving from the city is how I imagine the raiders fan base looking, yeah you might be a fan a year..two years down the line, but once you can only see your team once a year, you lose interest. Santa Clara is a 90-120 minute sunday uber ride away.

I live in Castro Valley now, lived here all my life.

I was jus curious how you liked actually living IN Sand Francisco.

The man eating his fingers while being at a steak house, I’ve seen many many of those instances when I used to go to the City. I haven’t gone back in maybe 3 years and don’t miss it at all. If I can manage it, I’ll never go back.

:rofl: :pimp:

Should've hit up Tyrese's mural guy though...

No..jpg

O damn... obviously sucks that it happened.. but especially sucks it happened now during all of this when dude’s life can’t be properly celebrated

As a South Florida baby..... born and raised. I hateeeeeee the Dolphins. But I LOVEEEEEEE me some Don Shula! RIP to the OG GOAT and don dada!! One of the coolest coaches ever. Love that man.

2020 crazy. Kobe, Don, Bill Withers?? Smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom