The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
10A329F3-F4B3-466C-A813-19FEA6E18382.gif

Dak and his agent on something else tryna demand all that money. if i were uncle Jerry id extend one last lesser offer to Dak and if he didnt go for it, challange Dalton to try to take the starting spot. in my opinion they got the team in decent shape for right now just need somebody to throw the damn ball

Tannehill just signed for $29.5 per, which has him 9th in the league in per year value

tag pays dak $31.5

We saw this play out with Kirk in Washington

Cowboys made a great personnel decision they got the best possible backup quarterback and could possibly be a stop gap solution for next couple of seasons.

The market for quarterbacks will not go down the Cowboys should pay Dak and get it over with.

Dalton is a great security blanket

but they REALLY f’d up not paying dak 2 years ago.. then f’d up not paying him last year

if dak is willing to play on the tag, Kirk gave him the playbook.. and we’ve seen jerry cave with zeke and emmitt

Ashley Lelie played such a big role in this 2005 AFC Divisional Game against the Patriots :lol: then went to the Falcons after this year, in a three-team trade.

Lelie WITH Plummer. Rod Smith. Tatum Bell and Mike Anderson taking this.

To go to the AFC Championship against the Steelers. The Steelers eventually beat Hasselbeck and the Seahawks.

wish denver showed up in that afc championship. should of been broncos sb win smh.

Can’t believe how hard the jags fell off after that great ‘99 season

cowboys are in the driver seat. jerruh will roll out dalton for the entire season if need be. dont think they cave now. boys can tag him next year too right? dalton can hold down the fort if need be. red rifle byke.

cowboys are in the driver seat. jerruh will roll out dalton for the entire season if need be. dont think they cave now. boys can tag him next year too right? dalton can hold down the fort if need be. red rifle byke.

not sure if they changed it under the new CBA.. but if they tag him again, dak gets 120% from the previous year

and dalton only signed for a year, so if he starts whole year and plays well.. they put themselves in the tannehill situation

Reactions: sb
i dont understand why cam isnt in cheat town. hoodys outsmarting himself is going to be his downfall. dude has been questionable for a hot minute.

Didn’t realize the pats cap was so screwed..

I woulda said he/they would be sitting pretty for dak if cowboys pulled the tag

but really it’s Washington

Dalton is a great security blanket

but they REALLY f’d up not paying dak 2 years ago.. then f’d up not paying him last year

if dak is willing to play on the tag, Kirk gave him the playbook.. and we’ve seen jerry cave with zeke and emmitt
And all they did was give him more weapons to be successful...

Jerry is buggin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom