The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is Bell gets traded at the deadline if Gase has his way SMH.

Might as well look into drafting Etienne in the supplemental draft if he enters. Completely plan for the future of the backfield.

My guess is Bell gets traded at the deadline if Gase has his way SMH.

Might as well look into drafting Etienne in the supplemental draft if he enters. Completely plan for the future of the backfield.

I don’t think Leveon is washed at all but I think the fit and situation is not gonna work there at all and a trade needs to happen.

I don’t think Leveon is washed at all but I think the fit and situation is not gonna work there at all and a trade needs to happen.

Yeah Bell is not washed at all. Gase was the worst hire possible for this team. Still can't believe it.

Joe Douglas needs to can his ***.

Yeah Bell is not washed at all. Gase was the worst hire possible for this team. Still can't believe it.

Joe Douglas needs to can his ***.

I truly don’t understand how Gase AND Bell are still there. Like...did the GM not watch last season at all? Does he not know anything that went on between the two of them?

I wonder if the jete could even get anything for leveon

perine was a solid pick for them in the 4th, thou

i think if push comes to shove, there will still be games even if stadiums are empty. nfl is too big plus those tv contracts. unless the rona has another spike or grows before september, i expect games with empty stadiums at minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom