The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nfl can always move back their start date..

or if it comes to it, cancel like 4-6 games

but it would come down to what they could get the players’ association to agree to with regard to ‘21-‘22 season and how much time off they get off between

If they can’t start play behind closed doors in late August, it’s because of a second wave in the future. Like I said, NASCAR is set to start in a week.

NASCAR and German soccer are set to start soon.

nba is the big one because of the contract structure of certain guys which is directly related to the cap, which could go down a ton because of this and the lost revenue from the China mess

nfl got new tv deals coming and also probably more streaming deals.. plus being the top dog in this whole thing

i think if push comes to shove, there will still be games even if stadiums are empty. nfl is too big plus those tv contracts. unless the rona has another spike or grows before september, i expect games with empty stadiums at minimum.
1588704466531.jpeg

Jacksonville special

If they can’t start play behind closed doors in late August, it’s because of a second wave in the future. Like I said, NASCAR is set to start in a week.

i assume the 2nd wave is coming and it’s going be coming quick because of some of the obvious stupidity

but if they can find a vaccine at the end of the year, as they’ve been saying the NFL should be fine..

They could push the season back to the end of year and let it run through April.. push the next season back a little, if they’re determined to play this upcoming season in full

If AP changed his style to more downhill like Gore, he probably has another 1,000 yard season in him and 3+ years...dead serious. His hopping and juke steps waste too much time right now. He's like Bell to a lesser degree in that respect only because he'll change his mind mid-run and run over guys, but dude is an athletic phenomenon, so he gets by...must be nice. :lol:

If AP changed his style to more downhill like Gore, he probably has another 1,000 yard season in him and 3+ years...dead serious. His hopping and juke steps waste too much time right now. He's like Bell to a lesser degree in that respect only because he'll change his mind mid-run and run over guys, but dude is an athletic phenomenon, so he gets by...must be nice. :lol:
Lol you hit the nail on the head with hopping around. Dude stays using that power hop to get nowhere. Son needs to just hit the hole hard and get up the field.

If brees gets hurt, ain’t no one actually believe saints starting this dude

Wow didn’t realize da homie Gerald Alexander was hired by the Dolphins to be their dB coach. Real humble, intelligent, cool dude that I can see potentially becoming a head coach. This should be a huge opportunity for him. Well deserved. Love seeing Miami giving qualified Brothers opportunities. Ilike what they’re doing down there. I’m rooting for Flores even though he was acting like a biscuit boy last season.

Wow didn’t realize da homie Gerald Alexander was hired by the Dolphins to be their dB coach. Real humble, intelligent, cool dude that I can see potentially becoming a head coach. This should be a huge opportunity for him. Well deserved. Love seeing Miami giving qualified Brothers opportunities. Ilike what they’re doing down there. I’m rooting for Flores even though he was acting like a biscuit boy last season.

Keep away from the Dolphins. You have at least 19 other teams that can be your favorite next.

With that said, I think it was a great hire. Cal had a good secondary and I’ve only ready great things about him as a coach. Looking forward to see what he can do with this secondary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom