The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Moore rn:
giphy.gif

I think you’ll be pleasantly surprised with Rivers.

Uncle Phil in Indy on a 1-year right? I can't see him being there for more than 1-2 tops.

I'm not saying Jacoby is the guy, but this is pretty telling for the Colts to rather have a 37 year old over a 28 year old.

Rivers looked like trash last season with a playoff-caliber roster. I’ve always liked him as a QB, but I think he’s done.

The Chargers issue has been having a very talented roster but a complete trash OL. Last year they had the 32nd ranked OL in the NFL and Rivers struggled. The year prior they were middle of the pack and he had one of the best years of his career. The Colts have a top 3 OL.

Not saying Rivers wasn’t at fault for some of them but I am pretty positive having the 32nd ranked OL will cause you to make some bad decisions :lol:

Not saying Rivers wasn’t at fault for some of them but I am pretty positive having the 32nd ranked OL will cause you to make some bad decisions :lol:

Make all the excuses you want, but I know what I saw last year and I didn’t see a good QB. The eye test doesn’t lie.

Yea I been watching these old red zone weeks on NFL network and I’d be like Phil what the hell are you
doing :lol:

It seemed like he was already thinking about the off-season

Bolo is def going to have me screaming at the tv and getting my blood pressure up.

I already told my dad that I’m going to call him before each game to make sure he took his blood pressure medication. :rofl:

Yea bolo is who he is at this point.. he going do some dumb shhh eventually

but he does have familiarity with frank and who knows how much (or little) time teams will have prior to the start of the season.. still think cam should go there

Do the voters put Rivers in to HOF?

(Not whether we think he is - but will THEY)

If he plays most of this year he'll likely be 5th in Passing Yards and Touchdowns.
8 time Pro Bowl
No SB appearances

Do the voters put Rivers in to HOF?

(Not whether we think he is - but will THEY)

If he plays most of this year he'll likely be 5th in Passing Yards and Touchdowns.
8 time Pro Bowl
No SB appearances

Yeah they’ll put him in. Media pundits have already started paving the way by casually including him when talking about the other greats of that generation like Brady, Peyton, and Brees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom