The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pitt ****** up extending Ben, don’t think they can get out of that for a year or two. Plus they can’t just cut their QB like that.

Chargers did the right thing.

From 49ers thread.. we'll see. Matches up.
F77487F1-5C3B-4832-9BC1-19C6DBE04BF9.jpeg

stanfan stanfan unless your boy was dealing with a back injury or a groin injury all year.. I don’t see it

I mean he kinda runs upright like he’s dealing with something in his lower back.. but that could just be how he runs

Do the voters put Rivers in to HOF?

(Not whether we think he is - but will THEY)

If he plays most of this year he'll likely be 5th in Passing Yards and Touchdowns.
8 time Pro Bowl
No SB appearances

Yeah they’ll put him in. Media pundits have already started paving the way by casually including him when talking about the other greats of that generation like Brady, Peyton, and Brees.
Always been a fan personally, got a soft spot for QB's who can talk **** with the best of them :lol:, but I don't think he's had a HOF career.

Of course I also feel the same about Eli but realistically I won't be surprised if all 3 guys from that '04 draft made it. Bolo would be like new school Dan Fouts, put up numbers over a long time but no team accolades.

Bolo getting in would probably open the door for guys like Matt Ryan, McNabb and Romo, who I never expected to get in, to make it imo.

Pitt ****ed up extending Ben, don’t think they can get out of that for a year or two. Plus they can’t just cut their QB like that.

Chargers did the right thing.

I mean it's a two year extension. Last year the offense was terrible without him, they clearly need him under center.

IATT IATT he didn't run that stiff in college. Something is up with him. Never thought he would be a #1 in NFL but he looked like dog **** last year. I'm good friends with his uncle. I'll see what's up.

As another niner poster mentioned, can't wait for this in Dallas again next year. America's team my ***.

540ccadbecad04960bcec636.jpg

As soon as I started gassing Rivers saying I didn’t want him to go to Chicago he started throwing balls into the dirt for no reason. Along with ridiculous decision making. Arm looked shot. Who knows what will happen in Indy tho.

IATT IATT he didn't run that stiff in college. Something is up with him. Never thought he would be a #1 in NFL but he looked like dog **** last year. I'm good friends with his uncle. I'll see what's up.

and check the teams/CBs in those snaps..

But even when he gets some separation, he curves off his routes giving the CB a chance to get back into the play instead of running to space (the Washington clip where the ball hits him in his chest and he drops it)

he said in an interview he was dealing with injuries.. or maybe he had mental stuff going.. but he just doesn’t look like he has the athleticism for it

Rivers is my guy but he's definitely done. I think he'll start off hot with that solid O-line he has in Indy but towards the end of the season it'll be a wrapskie.

Rivers is my guy but he's definitely done. I think he'll start off hot with that solid O-line he has in Indy but towards the end of the season it'll be a wrapskie.

He always starts off seasons killing it then his arm goes to **** late in the season :lol: i never understand it. I always like to draft him to be my fantasy QB for the first half of the season and have another good one for the second half.

Would make sense if they had to push the schedule back or cut it down, cut the first four out with AFCvNFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom