The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree with space and those of you saying it takes big measures to make a change. just feels weird with the draft positions being adjusted. teams weren't really taking the rooney rule serious so here we are

what a self indictment though :lol:

the best part of that proposal to me is that they have to keep guys for 2 and/or 3 years to benefit

can’t just hire a guy give him a messed up situation and then move on quick and still benefit

I hear ya, but 31 owners and the Packers just admitted they racist af. I can't wrap my head around that.

how does it come to a vote in the first place? All 32 teams come up with this idea and agree to vote on it?

I personally am in favor of it, you have to make radical measures to open the door sometimes.

However zero chance that’s getting voted in.
I agree. If the rule helps more “qualified” brothers get coaching and gm opportunities I’m for it.

i agree with space and those of you saying it takes big measures to make a change. just feels weird with the draft positions being adjusted. teams weren't really taking the rooney rule serious so here we are

what a self indictment though :lol:
If this passes non-white coaches will be hired more but they’ll still be fired super fast.

Dudes really have to offer draft capital/competition related incentives for a little diversity :lol:, that good ol boy network is strong as ever in the league.

Only place where a SB winning OC can be passed up for job offers left and right while a special teams coach can get hired at a cornerstone franchise with ease...

Stafford put his house on sale?

The Titans gotta be kicking themselves pulling the trigger on Tanne so early :lol:, they'd have a real legit squad with him

Dudes really have to offer draft capital/competition related incentives for a little diversity :lol:, that good ol boy network is strong as ever in the league.

Only place where a SB winning OC can be passed up for job offers left and right while a special teams coach can get hired at a cornerstone franchise with ease...

super duper bad look when both of his predecessors get jobs so quick.. and he’s the one at that spot when they go next level

giphy.gif

it’s 3rds and 4ths that would move

so best you’re doing is going into the 2nd

Well that would be lovely, thank you.

Does this count for years of service as well? Flores is going on his second year, GM is going on his 3rd/4th pending who inside the Dolphins you listen to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom