The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's crazy that the NFL has to give incentives for teams to hire a black coach and now some white people will say **** like "well he got that job as a handout". Meanwhile white privilege is one big handout itself.

These owners are gonna do what they wanna do at the end of day. They have their good ol boy system and hookup their buddies.

We talking about crybaby ***** Thomas today
1589902388315.gif

So today players can begin reporting and working out at their facilities if they’re considering “rehabbing”

Can players just show up and be like “yeah my shoulder is sore” or some **** and all be listed as “rehabbing”? :lol:

Dude is great at what he does but man, just chill for a second :lol:

Not everything deserves a response and not every opinion is a shot at him/disrespect.

Too good to be getting into back and forths and e-beefs all the time

I was ☠ at Parker's clapback comment tho; "300 targets a game":lol: .

It’s true too. You give ANY top 20 or so WR 20+ targets per game on nothing but easy *** slants like Thomas and have Brees throwing them the ball in a dome and they could put up similar numbers.

:pimp:

Apparently he’s been throwing with some other teammates over the past month on the low low too :nerd:

So I take it OJ Howard is there for the long haul/this season?

Can't wait to see what Arians and Moore would come up with with 3 studs there if that's the case... :lol: :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom