The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I take it OJ Howard is there for the long haul/this season?

Can't wait to see what Arians and Moore would come up with with 3 studs there if that's the case... :lol: :nerd:

I honestly have no clue, I thought there was no chance OJ was staying. Brate kinda slipped up that him and Brady have been getting a lot of work in together prior to this but idk if this is the first OJ has been with them. Pretty surprised Gronk wasn’t out there.

Oj howard isn't good when he isn't wide open

Good thing he should be pretty open this year being like the #5 receiving option.

He’s been good in the receiving game when he’s actually been targeted. He’s also one of the best blocking TE’s in the entire league.

Last edited:
Parker kinda ****in up my plans for 2021-22 tho. :frown:

(My belief is that after the 2021 Draft/Offseason we will have loaded up our roster to make our move during the Brady-less AFC East, at that time, you start to "buy" using future picks, ala Cleveland pushin in for OBJ. My thought process bein, Brees will be gone, Kamara up for his money, Saints may be ready to move a receiver for an extra first, etc and we could trade a 2022 pick for MT. DVP kinda killin me right now. :lol: )

I’ve always felt the league was cyclical. And I’ve been hearing one reason the run game is coming back is due to the linebacker positions becoming smaller and faster. Teams may be going back to wanting bigger backs to be bruisers. A lot of 1-2 punches. Any thoughts on this?

Michael thomas is the not the most gifted NFL receiver ever. Relax IATT.

yea, just focused on the social media stuff

trying think of who he fits as an actual player cause it ain’t either of those guys

maybe melo.. not the greatest athlete, but skilled and got solid size

I’ve always felt the league was cyclical. And I’ve been hearing one reason the run game is coming back is due to the linebacker positions becoming smaller and faster. Teams may be going back to wanting bigger backs to be bruisers. A lot of 1-2 punches. Any thoughts on this?

I don’t know if big bruisers will ever be back.. but teams realize they need multiple guys just because of the wear and tear of the position you don’t want to overuse a guy and not have them or they aren’t playing at the same level at the end of the season

you can still get a guy over 300 touches and still have opportunities for another guy.. but there is a ton of evidence on how much impact 400 touch seasons have

49ers are a great example of being smart when to run, valuing oline, being smart with scheme and having guys who are running and passing threats.. it’s like with TEs where you want guys who can do multiple things so teams have to be prepared for multiple things even if teams are in certain personnel groupings/formations

Last edited:
Parker kinda ****in up my plans for 2021-22 tho. :frown:

(My belief is that after the 2021 Draft/Offseason we will have loaded up our roster to make our move during the Brady-less AFC East, at that time, you start to "buy" using future picks, ala Cleveland pushin in for OBJ. My thought process bein, Brees will be gone, Kamara up for his money, Saints may be ready to move a receiver for an extra first, etc and we could trade a 2022 pick for MT. DVP kinda killin me right now. :lol: )

My friend's fantasy team is looking for Preston Williams to stay healthy & ball out this year.

MT was 149/185 I’d say he was pretty efficient :lol:

buc em buc em . MT >Godwin and Evans

Nope.

If EITHER Evans or Godwin got the amount of targets he does in that system with more than half their games in a dome every year they’d put up those numbers.

GrotesqueThornyAcouchi-size_restricted.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom