The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

How you yell this man girls # at the line of scrimmage

deadmanny.png

Good on the league acknowledging they've still got a real problem and trying to act on it but I'll never not be amazed that this kind of stuff even has to be legislated in 2020 pro sports...

It's a disappointing reality I doubt would change without an official push that direction and enforcement

yo does anybody else get Ryan Fitzmagic vibes from Gardner Minshew. i feel like hes gonna be one of those players, real inconsistent

Bottled up magic, yeah. Still a ways to go though. Fitz has had a successful NFL career, in my opinion and been doing it a while.

Tweet unavailable.
hmmm Schefter still has it up

but where's what it said

At today’s hearing, Cody Latimer's attorney, Harvey Steinberg, told the court he was contacted by law enforcement concerning an investigation of a sexual assault of Latimer's 4-year-old son allegedly perpetrated by an individual at a weekend poker game

Yeaaaaaa.. a lot going on there..

need some clarification, especially how much the guy whose house it was knew about whatever went down

cause that’s foul as hell if he knew of anything and still invited latimer to be around dude.. hell it’s foul as hell if they even still keeping company with someone who did something to one of their boy’s kid

Drew Brees would’ve made DeVante Parker look like Randy Moss.

Also, why is he taking this so personal? Devante commented on a Fox NFL post. Not to mention the fact that he has plenty of experience with option “A”

Why? Cause he's the perennial

20200519_104303.png

Thinnest skinned NFL player I've ever seen and always comes off as a ban off the field

Dude was so hurt over that answer he questioned dudes parents/upbringing :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom