The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhh Watson and Mahomes have been in the league 3 years and Lamar just finished his second year :lol:

Also wouldn’t take him over Kyler, Baker or Burrow.

think he was meaning last 3 drafts.. so after mahomes, deshaun and mitch

But if mahomes and deshaun are being included

I’d go: mahomes, joe, Lamar, kyler, deshaun

then I’d gamble with drew lock

Can’t put rookie Burrow over the reigning MVP Lamar until Joe proves himself in the league.

not putting anyone over anyone.. but in a hypothetical who’d you take, I listed the guys I’d go with at this very moment

deshaun currently is a better player than kyler.. however kyler can change that real quick and don’t have the multiple knee injuries, also he gets to throw to nuk

Man if Burrow is the real deal the Bengals could be a fun *** team with AJ, Boyd, Ross, Higgins, Mixon and Gio. That offense should put up numbers if he is who we think he is. And if the OL can hold up.

im itchin for football man. really hope this rona virus kick rocks by september. its going to be a great season. excited for the broncos wining their 4th superbowl. definitely will be keeping an eye on the bucs. ****in tom >D might have to pull for his BA since hes on the bucs. gronk :blush:

im itchin for football man. really hope this rona virus kick rocks by september. its going to be a great season. excited for the broncos wining their 4th superbowl. definitely will be keeping an eye on the bucs. ****in tom >D might have to pull for his BA since hes on the bucs. gronk :blush:
Bu September?

Not happening :frown:

My soul aches to say it. Especially since the Niners will be is Jersey back 2 back weeks

All he does is catch quick slants!!!

I mean no response is actually needed. I just supported all the facts. Dude said Mike Evans couldn’t do what Michael Thomas did when he’s basically had one better season than him since he entered the league and that was mostly because of playing with a dude who had 1,333 receiving yards right beside him. Speaking of...

Chris Godwin - 86 catches for 1,333 yards 9 TD’s

Thomas - 149 catches for 1,725 yards 9 TD’s.

In his CAREER YEAR it took this man Michael Thomas 63 more catches to have 392 more yards and the same amount of TD’s as Godwin :rofl:

The year prior MT had 39 more catches than Godwin this year to have 70 more yards than him and the same amount of TD’s.....

The numbers Godwin put up this year were better than every single year of Michael Thomas’s career besides this year.
MT is the only weapon at WR considering his # 2 is Ted “brickhands” Ginn and his numbers actually contribute to winning.I’d say what he does is way more impressive....You need to fall back tryna gas Godwin after 1 good season dude isn’t even in the top 10 best receivers in the league.

just sayin

Mr. Run Outta Bounds said that huh

Orlovsky.gif

I still don't know what to make of Sam Darnold but it's weird how some will take Mayfield after underperforming with Odell ******* Beckham, Nick ******* Chubb, Jarvis Landry, & Kareem Hunt.

"He HaD fReDdIe KiTcHeNs & A bAd Ol"

What exactly has Darnold had?

Last edited:
I ain't like Darnold at USC and the same problems he had then he has now. I'm definitely taking Baker over him. Baker got his decision making problems too and he need to shut the **** up sometimes but I still feel like he has "IT".

Yea.. give me darnold over baker

baker went public douche after a good rookie year.. could only imagine after he gets a huge franchise QB deal.. hell imagine the nerve dude would have if some of his shh went better year 2

at least we know with darnold he has been in crap situation and had some decent moments.. and maybe when around talent things could get better

(Philip) Michael Thomas is a pretty good wideout, but him along with other players on the Saints talk a lot of **** for a team that hasn't won anything and been eliminated from the playoffs at home in back-to-back seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom