The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never woulda guessed ATL woulda gone first..

Speaking of which, Armada Armada dont think that one team is making it to you

The last time I had the number 1 pick I selected D-Lo brown in the wrestlers draft. Good times

FancyCheapConey-max-1mb.gif

With the number 2 pick in this years NTNFL Adjacent Fandom Draft - On behalf of the ITO corporation we are proud to announce the addition of the Arizona Cardinals!

The Cardinals have put together what looks to be a very fun offense with Kyler Murray at the helm. Paired with a still developing young HC in Kingsbury and there could be some magic there. They did an amazing Jedi mind trick to get over one of the top 3 WRs in the league for a bag of potato chips and a terrible contract that a broken RB held. Not to mention the ageless Larry Fitz is still open in the slot. Drake continues to play well and grow, with the additions in offense this will only open up things for him on the ground and catching passes out of the backfield. The defensive side of the ball is solid with Jordan, Jones, Pat, Budda, and co. They need more time to gel but it’s not a bad defensive structure. Curious to see what the scheme will grow into

We go into the draft and, again, I like what they did. Simmons fell into their lap and seems to be a good fit with what that defense does. They went from him to beefing up their lines with Jones who was considered by many a late 1st to early/middle 2nd round in the 3rd round. They continued with back to back decent DLineman. A sleeper pick no one was talking about is Weaver from Cal. Tremendous linebacker who led the nation in tackles. Finally the running back from ASU, another player thought to go early they took in the 7th round. Enjoyed their draft overall to continue to add these young pieces to an up and coming roster.

4E996370-2F02-4FAC-A610-B07FE9290833.jpeg

26A149A7-26BF-45BC-AD90-FF2FB737ECB9.jpeg

73B41A17-4265-494A-A864-5252725DB15A.jpeg

We look forward to the second round, thank you all for the personal messages and fan support surrounding ITO enterprises.

2982F7D4-D4DE-47FC-93BF-DAAEE6C0E9EC.png

I don’t know if I’m going be rooting for my pick.. but I will be watching with interesting for some.. or hate watching for couple others

I have no ties to the NFC South, even though I lived in NC for 18 years I'm not a panthers fan. So rooting for the Falcons will be easy.

I have no ties to the NFC South, even though I lived in NC for 18 years I'm not a panthers fan. So rooting for the Falcons will be easy.

yea makes sense, your team is in the afc.. and even still doesn’t have any petty stuff with the falcons, least not that I’m aware of

spacedoodoo spacedoodoo picked the Falcons solely to trash the Bucs :lol:

Lmao partially, but also I live here now. No need to overthink the pick. Plus I've got panthers fans that already want to come to the game in ATL and I can go back to NC for the away game against them. Two guaranteed games right there.

I'll go Buffalo Bills. They were my initial thought when I came up with the idea, so I'll stick with it.

With THE AFCE and ACFC being seemingly wide open, they should be a prime contender. They're talented and have some stud players. I've always loved watching games being played in the Orchard as well.

Bills mafia, baby!

giphy (10).gif

tenor (9).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom