The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think i know which way he's going....and i think his first two choices might have been taken already :nerd:

I got no clue.. I was expecting more negativity from some of our GMs

still a chance Armada Armada could take the saints and go full

1590964209910.gif

Ches did the lord’s work.. and I need aNYone aNYone to remember that 9ers/cowboys beef from the 90s

Last edited:
Draft order/results:

1) spacedoodoo - falcons
2) ITO - cardinals
3) 651akathepaul - bills
4) DeadsetAce - chargers
5) Christian Pulisic - Tom Brady
6) NickFolarin - rams
7) 10027 - dolphins
8 ) elpablo21 - bengals
9) aNYone - cowboys
10) rolaholic - niners
11) IATT IATT
12) Armada Armada
13) nick. nick.

time to see what this young man can do

With these toys (also to see how the 2 rookie WRs do):

also can’t forget Noah fant going in his 2nd year, Philip Lindsay and I guess gotta include Melvin Gordon too

sb sb

1590979143146.gif

Draft order/results:

1) spacedoodoo - falcons
2) ITO - cardinals
3) 651akathepaul - bills
4) DeadsetAce - chargers
6) NickFolarin - rams
7) 10027 - dolphins
8 ) elpablo21 - bengals
9) aNYone - cowboys
10) rolaholic - niners
11) IATT - broncos
12) Armada Armada
13) nick. nick.

The bird team I really wanted to scout was taken early BUT there is another....

(the niners where also on my board just so I can hate on Kyle shanahan)

The bird team I will choose to scout will be.....
1590982980515.png

out of the teams left I would be most curious in seeing how this guy will do after his MVP season
1590983121089.png

Will be interesting in general how this team will handle this season after last years where im sure they felt like they could have and should've done more

time to see what this young man can do

With these toys (also to see how the 2 rookie WRs do):

also can’t forget Noah fant going in his 2nd year, Philip Lindsay and I guess gotta include Melvin Gordon too

sb sb

1590979143146.gif

Good pick. Real under the radar team. Mostly hinges on QB play.

Teams coming down to their QB play seems to be a common theme in the AFC for all the potential contenders.

Good pick. Real under the radar team. Mostly hinges on QB play.

Teams coming down to their QB play seems to be a common theme in the AFC for all the potential contenders.

crap load of talent on offense.. but going see if lock can handle things and what kinda offense shurmur cooks up

Plus between KC and couple other games on that schedule they going be forced to open things up and see what they got

should be a fun team at the least

Draft order/results:

1) spacedoodoo - falcons
2) ITO - cardinals
3) 651akathepaul - bills
4) DeadsetAce - chargers
6) NickFolarin - rams
7) 10027 - dolphins
8 ) elpablo21 - bengals
9) aNYone - cowboys
10) rolaholic - niners
11) IATT - broncos
12) Armada - ravens
13) nick. nick.

Draft order/results:

1) spacedoodoo - falcons
2) ITO - cardinals
3) 651akathepaul - bills
4) DeadsetAce - chargers
6) NickFolarin - rams
7) 10027 - dolphins
8 ) elpablo21 - bengals
9) aNYone - cowboys
10) rolaholic - niners
11) IATT - broncos
12) Armada - ravens
13) nickmaz96 - seahawks

that's a wrap

if anyone else wants to participate, feel free to pick a free team and tack it on the list

Surprised someone didn’t take the browns

if broncos went before my pick.. it was ravens then browns.. I wouldnt necessarily root or hate watch em, but them should be interesting

Surprised someone didn’t take the browns

if broncos went before my pick.. it was ravens then browns.. I wouldnt necessarily root or hate watch em, but them should be interesting

browns were in my top 5. the timezone makes it challenging for me but i could have made it happen if the chargers got taken 1-3. also had the cardinals on my board

I didn’t expect cards to go that high, but I had them up there too

then got the colts with rivers.. vikes with new old OC and I’m curious how jefferson does and no diggs.. the Titans.. how much of a shh show texans could be.. New stuff in Charlotte.. Steelers for as long as Big Ben is healthy.. whenever saints start cryin.. if the pats are good or bad

I probably would've taken AZ if they fell 1 more spot and the time zone worked out, since Vikings are mostly early games and AZ late.

I mulled over taking Carolina before my pick and also was intrigued by Broncos, Colts, Raiders, Lions and Dolphins, which is why I commented about trading down.

I realize as a gambler I watch a lot of teams, but rarely Buffalo for some reason, unless it's a snow game. I just know not to fade them at home, bet and forget, but seldom watch more than a few minutes.

Browns I always watch, it seems. Fantasy, betting, wanting them to succeed again finally...

Pretty much, I'm ready for football season. I'd watch every teams every game in this current state. :lol:

I’m just surprised how uninteresting the browns were prior to that Steelers game

^^ betting is great and makes any game interesting :lol:

i love it cause it even makes those early season lopsided college football matchups nail-biters. taking Alabama -47 can be a wild Saturday afternoon :lol:

Last edited:
I’m just surprised how uninteresting the browns were prior to that Steelers game

Just a disappointment all around. The worst about it was Kitchens, because they could barely put up a fight most the time. They just looked lost, playmakers weren't properly utilized...almost all the time.

^^ betting is great and makes any game interesting :lol:

i love it cause it even makes those early season lopsided college football matchups nail-biters. taking Alabama -47 can be a wild Saturday afternoon :lol:

It keeps you mostly away from the hot take world and you just see things others don't.

Dolphins, Bengals and Cards were my top 3. Interested to following the young teams more

Kinda thought about the Bears too. They're in a weird space of purgatory right now and Mitch is on the clock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom