Status
Not open for further replies.
About to pull the trigger on the Tiger King authentic
0F9B797B-937B-41A3-BF48-A5A435A42C1D.png

Cop the white one

34C826C9-7447-4B16-8FA2-1E6F117D144E.png

• Fire
Reactions: sb
We did have a Hall of Fame Black GM Ozzie Newsome who recently retired. Decosta came through the ranks in the org and was trained by Ozzie so I’m cool with him. And they were gonna sign Kaep but Nessa fumbled the bag by bashing our owner. I think we should have still signed him though. I do hold them accountable. Are you black?

I am not. I just find it ironic how you’re claiming that the Dolphins “aren’t doing enough” when your favorite team’s management is very white.

I am not. I just find it ironic how you’re claiming that the Dolphins “aren’t doing enough” when your favorite team’s management is very white.
Well you aren’t black so you shouldn’t question ME about my views on Black issues. You’re the last one that can understand my perceptions and experiences. Now is not the time for your disingenuous input. We all know most organizations have problems w diversity. Ravens at least had a Black GM for many years. They like many teams have work to do. Ozzie Newsome is a trailblazer for Black gms.

It’s more than football. You’re not black so you don’t understand. Black people typically wear jerseys of players they like. Not like white dudes who only wear their teams jerseys.

A white guy says racism is bad and you're ready to spend $400 on his jersey all the while trying to gatekeep my blackness.

The jokes write themselves.

A white guy says racism is bad and you're ready to spend $400 on his jersey all the while trying to gatekeep my blackness.

The jokes write themselves.
Was a joke lol. I def ain’t spending that much but my point is true black people often wear jerseys of players they like from various teams.

Black people typically wear jerseys of players they like. Not like white dudes who only wear their teams jerseys.
I've known plenty of white dudes wearing jerseys outside of their teams, and plenty of black dudes who could never wear a jersey outside of their team. I really don't think that 'jersey loyalty' is a matter of skin color.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom