The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being that Tyreek is my favorite player the Chiefs have basically been my #2 team for a few years now. But I also have been advocating for the Browns a lot recently for this upcoming season and think they might have a huge bounceback year. I’d like to pick one of the two of them.

The bird team I really wanted to scout was taken early BUT there is another....

(the niners where also on my board just so I can hate on Kyle shanahan)

The bird team I will choose to scout will be.....
1590982980515.png

out of the teams left I would be most curious in seeing how this guy will do after his MVP season
1590983121089.png

Will be interesting in general how this team will handle this season after last years where im sure they felt like they could have and should've done more

**** you

Being that Tyreek is my favorite player the Chiefs have basically been my #2 team for a few years now. But I also have been advocating for the Browns a lot recently for this upcoming season and think they might have a huge bounceback year. I’d like to pick one of the two of them.

your choice...both are free

Take 'em!

Those that were a part of this...is a new thread too much? I was thinking about it for just preliminary research being done that ignites chatter. :lol:

Keeps it succinct. Posting about that team in WIR was a great idea too.

Take 'em!

Those that were a part of this...is a new thread too much? I was thinking about it for just preliminary research being done that ignites chatter. :lol:

Keeps it succinct. Posting about that team in WIR was a great idea too.

you mean a separate thread?

probably too much, since it was regulars who did the draft.. I guess we leave it open ended if someone else wants to pick up an squad or something since we have a few available

too late now, but probably shoulda focused/prioritized underrepresented teams on here since we know certain teams going be discussed in depth even if we didn’t do this

This is cute but why it take a man being lynched in public for people to care about Black people?

Would you rather him not say anything?

also, people can show they care other than making public statements.. also, because someone says something publicly doesn’t mean they actually mean it (see most politicians)

Would you rather him not say anything?

also, people can show they care other than making public statements.. also, because someone says something publicly doesn’t mean they actually mean it (see most politicians)
I’d rather people be authentic and be about this all the time. Not when it’s convenient and popular to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom