The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no doubt people/groups/teams are trying to capitalize on this without meaningful intent. Sickening.

the niners donates a million dollars yesterday. Not sure that isn’t meaningful intent. Am I wrong? Happy to understand further.

Deshaun not a biscuit boy like MAGA O'Brien

B2A5EAFA-5A3A-4FF3-A4D9-CA42C573AE1D.png

Just added this to my cart

it's more than i expected tbh. but i hope that comes with some action/contributions to the cause. not just an empty post

gimme the LA Chargers. my reasons:

- wanted a west coast team since i need the early time slot for the Pats most weeks
- decent divisional matchups that are usually fun
- the AFCW is locked up for sure. but the bolts should be right there fighting for 2nd. playoffs would be a pipe dream probably but maybe IF they can get consistent QB play out of TyFraud and Herbie, you never know. Phil was just chuckin' last year and blew some games that were maybe winnable
- Herbert won't start right away from what i've seen but i feel like we will see him in games at some point so kinda excited to see and monitor his early performance and progress
- they've got good talent on both sides of the ball to make games exciting
- they're the offseason uniform champs
- got a game v. my Pats this year
- they need some ****ing fan support :lol:

:emoji_unamused:

time to see what this young man can do

With these toys (also to see how the 2 rookie WRs do):

also can’t forget Noah fant going in his 2nd year, Philip Lindsay and I guess gotta include Melvin Gordon too

sb sb

1590979143146.gif

giphy.gif

Tony Khan quick to Twitter to ban Linda Hogan from AEW events tho...
He had no choice TBH.

I look for people to be proactive to things race related and not reactive.

For the Jags, an organization that has been in the spotlight for excessively fining players, brought in Tom Coughlin, someone that was very pro military and law enforcement in the community and couldn't relate to black players, and a team that markets and sales Minshew as this "frat-boy esqe" QB, they need to say something IMO

If the tone deaf 49ers and ******** could release a statement, why not the Jags

NickFolarin NickFolarin demanded words and Khan obliged

sounded like he talked more about the immigrant struggle v the struggle of black communities which are completely different

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom