The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
The vid.. @sb our coach need to back away from the microphones for a while

In related news, Mark Zuckerberg said he thinks everyone feels safe online, doesn't see a problem.

giphy.gif

What’s the solution? Censorship?

As far as social media?

I mean when your concern about properly regulating certain groups (nazis or other white supremacists groups) is that certain politicians will get caught up in it, that speaks to the problems with those politicians

and shouldn’t be a shield for the former group

and these are private companies with terms of usage going in.. it is not their role to insure racists have a platform

As far as social media?

I mean when your concern about properly regulating certain groups (nazis or other white supremacists groups) is that certain politicians will get caught up in it, that speaks to the problems with those politicians

and shouldn’t be a shield for the former group

and these are private companies with terms of usage going in.. it is not their role to insure racists have a platform

Slippery slope. Especially during these times when our civil liberties are being stripped from us on a daily basis.

Slippery slope. Especially during these times when our civil liberties are being stripped from us on a daily basis.

I mean there are rules in place that are simply not being fully enforced because of where we currently are

anyone else would have be banned long ago if they conducted themselves in the manner trump does, but he’s president of your country

Welp, used to be a Drew Brees fan. I can't be cool with someone who isn't open-minded about racial issues, especially since it's happening to my culture.

this dummy still thinks it's about the flag and military! That hit to his giraffe neck by ahmad brooks must have ****ed that dudes brain up :rofl:

Crazy seeing athletes in non-black majority leagues/companies like the NHL and WWE getting it yet dudes like Brees still don't despite being surrounded by and interacting with minorities on a daily basis...

Brees really still thinks this whole thing is about the flag?? :smh: :smh:

MT holding his jockstrap and speaking for him like the man can't defend himself is on brand

The Saints franchise getting up there as far as insufferable teams go

#FREEKAMARA
#FREEDEMARIODAVIS
#FREECAMJORDAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom