Status
Not open for further replies.

Her pinned tweet........

9E463104-F50E-4279-8F8E-AF97012675E6.png

Her page...

7861578E-0B44-4366-A01C-E40940230B65.png

Bet.

Last edited:
What does her pinned tweet have to do with her being raped?

Yeah bro. I’m sure that a chick on twitter named Notorious with a pinned tweet about her t*ts, a comment she left right under it saying she just tweeted it for attention and her header being a picture of Future is being completely honest :lol:

Yeah bro. I’m sure that a chick on twitter named Notorious with a pinned tweet about her t*ts, a comment she left right under it saying she just tweeted it for attention and her header being a picture of Future is being completely honest :lol:
So you’re saying she’s lying, even though she went to the police and named the 2 other offenders, because of her Twitter header and pinned tweet.

Just like black lives, why does it always take video evidence for women to get justice. The same way video of an interaction Ahmaud Arbery had with a cop years ago, was used to discredit him, your use obscure Twitter pictures to discredit her.

I never thought highly of you, and the floor was the ceiling, but f*** was I giving you too much credit.

Last edited:
So you’re saying she’s lying, even though she went to the police and named the 2 other offenders, because of her Twitter header and pinned tweet.

Header = Future
Pinned tweet = pic of her t*ts with her making a joke about somebody holding her t*ts for her with a comment by her underneath it saying she “just did it for attention”

I mean bro, I shouldn’t have to spell this one out for you. Yeah, if she’s slutting herself out for jokes immediately on her profile then yeah I’m not buying her being secretly gang bang raped years ago by a millionaire athlete and just now deciding to put a tweet out about it.

Header = Future
Pinned tweet = pic of her t*ts with her making a joke about somebody holding her t*ts for her with a comment by her underneath it saying she “just did it for attention”

I mean bro, I shouldn’t have to spell this one out for you. Yeah, if she’s slutting herself out for jokes immediately on her profile then yeah I’m not buying her being secretly gang bang raped years ago by a millionaire athlete and just now deciding to put a tweet out about it.

Got it! so from now on, anyone who does anything for attention should be automatically discredited for saying she got raped.

I mean...naming three very specific people does not sound far fetched.

Then again MAGA boy Tom is your QB now so makes sense you would be cool with this

Screen Shot 2020-06-03 at 2.22.19 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-06-03 at 2.25.15 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-06-03 at 2.27.01 PM.png

Again, it's very on brand for him to downplay a woman's experience with abuse because what she posts on Twitter, who she dated before, and just no video evidence.

AGAIN, black people and woman of all colors have to have video and witnesses to be telling the truth, AND STILL that won't be believed.

Last edited:

:rofl:

American Fried chicken is not exclusively a black food though.

It's southern food. There's a white grandma that voted for Trump and lives on the Bible belt that could fire you up some incredible fried chicken and biscuits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom