Status
Not open for further replies.
1593447478649.png

he posted in plain english!!!!

EDIT: nevermind...ESPN converted the WingDings to normal english for us :lol:

Last edited:
Cam is gonna eat relatively speaking.
Bill and a top offensive mind??

His completion % is about to be the beast it’s ever been.

A healthy Cam is a top 15 QB no matter what. Not saying Cam is about to win another MVP but given that division, their top 5 defense and the serviceability of Cam they’re right back to being a competitor.

Cam in New England ain’t gonna work. I just hope this doesn’t hurt his career. I just feel like this is a bad move for him.

All part of that New England rebranding.

they had AB talking like a robot.

I’m convinced they still practice lobotomy in New England.

it’s a wrap for those flamboyant fits too. Cam bout to start dressing like Jordan in 4 X Steve Harvey suits.

that post aint even on his IG :lol:

i think ESPN took his IG story from yesterday which was in WingDings format and converted it :lol:

Cam in New England ain’t gonna work. I just hope this doesn’t hurt his career. I just feel like this is a bad move for him.
So you’re telling me that one of the most physically gifted QBs of all time and the greatest head coach of all time with one of today’s greatest offensive minds won’t find success???

casselpic1_03-01-2009_76FGUED.jpg

So you’re telling me that one of the most physically gifted QBs of all time and the greatest head coach of all time with one of today’s greatest offensive minds won’t find success???

casselpic1_03-01-2009_76FGUED.jpg
Umm, the Pats kinda suck now. So that’s gonna be a Cam’s biggest problem. No offense around him. Plus last season we heard about how they all an all time great defense and we see how long that lasted.

As much as I want this to be true, let’s be real. They’re going to go 11-5 or 12-4 and win the AFC East again.

Bob sucks as a gm... and I never thought much of him as a coach but he gets his squad in the playoffs every year so that’s gotta be worth sumn...

plus the qb is legit..Texans need a real gm...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom