The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
must be a Pop Warner team

SpottedLeftHydra-size_restricted.gif

Yeah... they're the ****ing worst man. Bunch of racist clowns trying to get attention for views. That dude Felger got suspended (should have been FIRED) for his Roy Halladay comments, and the other guy's just a baseball reject. Rich Eisen and Trey Wingo called 'em out for it, and someone from that thread posted a video of BB actually encouraging his players to celebrate. I mean Gronk ****ing did it, why would Cam be any different?

Damn I didn't realize Sanu & Cam were both that tall.

to me, cam is the most physically gifted QB ever

what he has accomplished at every level and I don’t think he’s ever been well coached offensively and still has issues with his mechanics is amazing as hell

the bills are building around josh allen like the panthers should have been building around cam, a ton of speed on the outside instead of these big slow guys

to me, cam is the most physically gifted QB ever

what he has accomplished at every level and I don’t think he’s ever been well coached offensively and still has issues with his mechanics is amazing as hell

the bills are building around josh allen like the panthers should have been building around cam, a ton of speed on the outside instead of these big slow guys

This is a pretty good comp in terms of surroundings. Josh Allen is being setup so nicely + he has the right HC in place.

As long as Cam's shoulder/ankle holdup, Bill will be perfect for him.

It's crazy how badly the Chargers, Bears & even Colts goofed not bringing Cam in.

This is a pretty good comp in terms of surroundings. Josh Allen is being setup so nicely + he has the right HC in place.

As long as Cam's shoulder/ankle holdup, Bill will be perfect for him.

It's crazy how badly the Chargers, Bears & even Colts goofed not bringing Cam in.

except josh allen just ain’t accurate

least with cam, you could see dude ain’t setting his feet, which in turn is causing his passes to sail on him.. also not using his body to throw has f’d his shoulder

cam like Vick were able to succeed just being that much better of athletes than everyone else.. which is a damn shame in the grand scheme of things

but I wish cam would have pulled a teddy and went to the right place to really sit back a little.. like colts would have been a great spot for him

except josh allen just ain’t accurate

least with cam, you could see dude ain’t setting his feet, which in turn is causing his passes to sail on him.. also not using his body to throw has f’d his shoulder

cam like Vick were able to succeed just being that much better of athletes than everyone else.. which is a damn shame in the grand scheme of things

but I wish cam would have pulled a teddy and went to the right place to really sit back a little.. like colts would have been a great spot for him

Cam + Colts the way they drafted + current o-line.... would have been an awesome landing spot.

Cam + Colts the way they drafted + current o-line.... would have been an awesome landing spot.

feel like Jameis or cam should have gone to Indy.. rivers ain’t going be there long and frank reich is great with QBs

plus they draft well and got talent in house already.. plus ain’t a ton of pressure

Is AJ not regarded as arguably the best WR outta last year's rookie class?

is he?

feel like we hear a lot about dk and deebo, for good reason.. but aj and don’t forget dude in Washington too (mclaurin) don’t get the shine they should.. Hollywood also going do work real soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom