The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
A 10 year NFL contract even with a lot of it not being guaranteed just seems excessive due to the nature of the sport. Shout out to him tho. Family set for generations if managed properly

1594094970975.gif

Ummmm; keeping the same energy.

Get him the **** outta here.

This is what happens when your third eye is too open.

You can never go right quoting possibly the evilest person in human history.

That quote has been circulating on social media for a couple years now. A lot of hoteps have been posting it. I'm not even sure if it's a legit quote. He definitely goofed with that one.

IDK D-Jax from a hole in the wall, but I want to believe he isn't anti-semitic. I do believe he's an idiot for even posting a quote from Hitler, no matter the language/context.

That quote has been circulating on social media for a couple years now. A lot of hoteps have been posting it. I'm not even sure if it's a legit quote. He definitely goofed with that one.
Im 99.9999% sure it’s not even a real quote. It just Doesn’t make sense, knowing how Hitler got down and that he considered black peoples an inferior race as well why would Hitler give a damn about black people Being mistreated and discriminated against in America and that white Americans would feel bad if they knew they where “the real children of Israel”

Im 99.9999% sure it’s not even a real quote. It just Doesn’t make sense, knowing how Hitler got down and that he considered black peoples an inferior race as well why would Hitler give a damn about black people Being mistreated and discriminated against in America and that white Americans would feel bad if they knew they where “the real children of Israel”

Idiots think hitler was on they side. How naive can people be

I think Hitler did have propaganda floating around at some point asking black soldiers why they were fighting for a country that didn't treat them well during WW2 if my memory serves me correctly. Still a dumb thing to do nevertheless DJax smh

You can never go right quoting possibly the evilest person in human history.

dude definitely at worst top 10.. I’d say top 5.. but unfortunately there are arguments to be made for the evilest

:smh:

Like Leopold the second of Belgium don’t get mentioned nearly enough with the infamous

He's real lucky Philly's desperate at his position...

I mean dude max had one more year left with the team.. and who knows how many games he actually was going make it through anyways

i already considered anything we got on the field from him and/or alshon to be bonus.. but might just have to bite the bullet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom