The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Hopkins trade is one of the worst trades I can ever remember. I'm trying to give the Texans the benefit of the doubt and assume that they're working with information that we don't have. Maybe Hopkins wanted out? Maybe there is an injury situation we are not aware of?

Otherwise it makes no sense to trade arguably the best receiver in the league (who's on the manageable contract for the next few years) for a washed up running back and non first round pick. Are they trying to make Watson's life harder?

This Hopkins trade is one of the worst trades I can ever remember. I'm trying to give the Texans the benefit of the doubt and assume that they're working with information that we don't have. Maybe Hopkins wanted out? Maybe there is an injury situation we are not aware of?

Otherwise it makes no sense to trade arguably the best receiver in the league (who's on the manageable contract for the next few years) for a washed up running back and non first round pick. Are they trying to make Watson's life harder?

he didn't get along with BoB + there are rumors he wanted to rework his deal again after the texans already redid his deal 2 years ago. texans didn't want to renegotiate 2 years into a 5 years extension.

still a bad move in a vacuum. it reeks of taking the first offer they got, instead of actively shopping him if they were set on trading.

Diggs to Seattle??

Russ finally gonna get his MVP if true

DK, Diggs and Lockett :sick:
Y6mxOYu.png

Wait David Johnson is about to be 29??? I could have swore he was just a rookie. Makes that trade even worse wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom