The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Would be kinda dope if they brought this back as a 2ndary uni
9zy7x0_th.png

Good. Keep the situation consistent for Sam. If you lose Robby, you open up another hole at WR that can't just be replaced via the draft. Retaining Robby STILL allows you to draft a WR R2 or even R1 (depending on how it plays out).

Which makes me wonder what Sammy is going to demand or get...love to see him back in a Chiefs uniform but someone is going to give him more than what the Chiefs will.

Which makes me wonder what Sammy is going to demand or get...love to see him back in a Chiefs uniform but someone is going to give him more than what the Chiefs will.

aint dude was going take a year off?

I could see Brady, Emmanuel Sanders and some other WR going to the Raiders. Honestly not sure of the whole list of free agent WR’s.

He had mentioned that along with exploring the option of a team ‘friendly’ deal because he he enjoyed his time in KC and wants to end his career with 15 and Andy. He also realizes that this may be the last shot he has at a big deal.

He had mentioned that along with exploring the option of a team ‘friendly’ deal because he he enjoyed his time in KC and wants to end his career with 15 and Andy. He also realizes that this may be the last shot he has at a big deal.

he’s still currently under contract. This is the last year on his deal. All that taking a year off talk was if KC released him and they couldn’t restructure his contract because his cap number is like $21 mil.

He’s straight up gonna have too take too much of a paycut for it to be worth it, with his cap hit. There has to be a contending team willing to pay him something :lol:

Sammy is due $14 million in 2020. He signed a $21 million signing bonus back in '18, which $7 million of that will be devoted to this years salary cap. If the Chiefs cut him outright that will save $14 million against the cap.

The Chiefs would like to have him back but that is nearly impossible. Best case scenario would be finding a trade partner, though unlikely and more realistically the Chiefs give him a number and anything higher than that he would get after he is cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom