The Official 2020 NFL Offseason Thread - The Cleveland Steamer

Status
Not open for further replies.
For real? Where you hear this?

I posted in here the other day Chris Godwin randomly took 12 out of his IG handle.

The local radio was talking about it for a while yesterday. Sportscenter did segment on it this AM as one of their top stores. There's plenty of smoke out there. Who knows how much fire.

Imagine ACTUALLY thinking Darnold sucks.
I mean Darnold has never thrown over 20 TDs in a season....

In 2020, Darnold...
Ranked 24th for passing TDs
Ranked 27th in QB Ratings
Ranked 25th in passing yards
Ranked 24th in passing yards per game
Ranked 10th in interceptions

Mayfield, Minshew, Fitzpatrick, Carr, Daniel Jones & Josh Allen all threw for more TDs.

Darnold sucks.

The local radio was talking about it for a while yesterday. Sportscenter did segment on it this AM as one of their top stores. There's plenty of smoke out there. Who knows how much fire.

I think it makes a lot of sense. Arians only wants to coach for probably another few years. We have all the weapons in place on offense that he’d want, a **** ton of cap space and our defense looked much improved the end of the season. He’d be in a division with a rebuilding Panthers team, Brees will probably retire after this year and the Falcons are kinda a mess. Wouldn’t have to deal with Mahomes to get to the Super Bowl, warm weather and an organization that will let him have as much control as he possibly wants.

Brady too Big for Tampa. He’s going to LA or staying in NE

You’d think so but maybe he wants to be pampered these last few years instead of treated like a backup JV QB by Belichick :lol: seems like winning is most important to him right now and having the weapons to do so. Bucs and Chargers make the most sense. I can’t see how the Patriots drastically improve their pass catching options enough to appeal like that this summer unless they were able to trade for Beckham and sign Hooper.

You’d think so but maybe he wants to be pampered these last few years instead of treated like a backup JV QB by Belichick :lol: seems like winning is most important to him right now and having the weapons to do so. Bucs and Chargers make the most sense. I can’t see how the Patriots drastically improve their pass catching options enough to appeal like that this summer unless they were able to trade for Beckham and sign Hooper.

Agree with TB and LA being ideal situations offensively speaking. Especially TB with a big receiver in Evans, 2 solid TEs, a speed guy in Perriman and sort of a jack of all trades in Godwin.

I mean Darnold has never thrown over 20 TDs in a season....

In 2020, Darnold...
Ranked 24th for passing TDs
Ranked 27th in QB Ratings
Ranked 25th in passing yards
Ranked 24th in passing yards per game
Ranked 10th in interceptions

Mayfield, Minshew, Fitzpatrick, Carr, Daniel Jones & Josh Allen all threw for more TDs.

Darnold sucks.

Not entertaining this. Build the line in front of him this month & April and I bet you'll see a world of difference this Year 3.

Not entertaining this. Build the line in front of him this month & April and I bet you'll see a world of difference this Year 3.
It's really nothing to entertain. The O-Line excuse can be used for a lot of teams.

The Jets had the best WR corps and RB in the division last year.

Darnold was outperformed by Brady, Allen AND Fitzpatrick.

Brady in Tampa feels like if Peyton went to the Browns or something.

But Jets fans told us last year y'all had a roster that could win at least 9 games.

Brady doing 7 step in that arians offense drops behind a terrible oline

1583968305053.gif

also why doesn’t arians just switch things up and go with shotgun?

Brady in Tampa feels like if Peyton went to the Browns or something.

But Jets fans told us last year y'all had a roster that could win at least 9 games.

Yeah if the Browns had two of the top WR’s in the league

Brady doing 7 step in that arians offense drops behind a terrible oline

1583968305053.gif

also why doesn’t arians just switch things up and go with shotgun?

Our OL isn’t terrible it’s just average. We have $80 mill and draft picks to improve the RG position and find Dotson’s eventual replacement. Jameis was also in shotgun plenty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom