THE OFFICIAL 2023 DALLAS COWBOYS OFF-SEASON THREAD || Cowboys Gonna Cowboy

That Pick 6 was an awful pass by Dak. Pressing and trying to force it to get back in the game. But also a play Green Bay knew was coming and 100% knew where it was going.

Going into that drive is a Mike McCarthy special of not having your team prepared to play.

Get 7 into the half. Then end up with a FG. Which isn’t the best thing for momentum. But still 10 unanswered. A 3 and out or a turnover and it’s close.

But a 5 play drive for a TD really shows it didn’t matter to begin with.

There’s no iteration of any QB in existence who wins this game with how the defense played.

2 TDs in 8 plays. Both drives started at the 25. :lol:

Screenshot 2024-01-14 at 7.53.55 PM.png

How do you allow this to happen? Lmfaooo

Defense bad.

Dak bad til it was over.

McCarthy and Quinn need to be fired tomorrow morning. Don’t care if Quinn’s leaving anyway. Light his *** on fire on the way out.

Something wasn’t right with this team and it will come out in the next couple of days

Somebody needs to talk because the fanbase deserves to know what the 🤬 happened today

I said a long time ago I wasn’t spending any money going to a game until they host an NFC championship so my money is safe for a few more years

Dak could have been Jesus Christ and they’d lose that game.

The defense was terrible.
-First drive length of the field 8 minute drive for a TD
-Punt but allowed 30 yards before getting there.
-Short field TD off Dak int
-6 minute length of the field drive TD

Second half
-5 play TD 75 yard drive
- 3 play TD 75 yard drive
-8 play TD 60 yard drive
-Then finally had 2 three and outs in the 4th

Having Jason Garrett here for 10 years set this franchise back 20 years

Dak hasn’t looked like the quarterback he was in his rookie year and thats largely in part due to having Garrett in his ear during his formidable years

This franchise wasted Daks best years feeding the ball to an old Jason Witten trying to make sure Witten was the Cowboys all time receptions leader and to help Witten get in the hall of fame

I tried to tell you
I hear ya but Cee Dee and Brandon Aubrey are having historical years

But wouldn’t you say having the 2 seed is a huge team accomplishment?

Man its hard to win on the road against good teams

Having a perfect 8-0 record at home and finishing 4-5 (after beating commandos) on the road aint bad

Look at this way…Dak doesn’t step out we beat Philly and if Pollard gets his asss in the end zone we beat Miami

So we’re closer to being 14-3 than we are closer to being 10-7

Something wasn’t right with this team and it will come out in the next couple of days

Somebody needs to talk because the fanbase deserves to know what the 🤬 happened today

I said a long time ago I wasn’t spending any money going to a game until they host an NFC championship so my money is safe for a few more years

Back
Top Bottom