THE OFFICIAL 2023 DALLAS COWBOYS OFF-SEASON THREAD || Cowboys Gonna Cowboy

He should be publicly executed re: his relationship with the Cowboys prior to any of those interviews.
He’s getting feathered and tarred on twitter :lol:
Around the league I’m sure they’re putting the blame on the players and Jerry Jones

Not Surprised At The Lost. Possibly Surprised As To How Uncompetitive It Was Though.

And No Idea Where This Team Can/Should Go From Here.

The best thing about this season as a Cowboys fan is that we finally made some MF’ers eat crow

All the Dak haters gotta eat a 🍆
“Cee Dee aint a #1” dummies gotta eat a 🍆
“Kellen Moore is the reason the offense was so good” idiots can eat a 🍆
The Jerry Jones needs to fire Mike McCarthy crowd gotta eat a 🍆

Feel free to pick up where I left :smokin

You might want to edit that

Sunday was a COLOSSAL 💩 SHOW
Every facet of the game played like complete rhinoceros 💩

Defense let a middle of the pack offense shred them
Special teams couldn’t make extra points and had a dumb penalty like always

That offense Sunday was the worst offense I’ve seen in a professional football game in a long F’n time
That was some Mark Sanchez Tim Tebow Dan Orlovskey type 💩 Dak put on display in front of a sold out crowd and 40million viewers
💩 was disgusting and embarrassing for my city

What benefit does Jerry Jones have being this old and the acting President, Owner, and General Manager for the Dallas cowboys? Why not outsource the position to someone who will devote full time and effort to do the Job.. If Jerry was an

What benefit does Jerry Jones have being this old and the acting President, Owner, and General Manager for the Dallas cowboys? Why not outsource the GM position to someone who will devote full time and effort to do the Job.. If Jerry was an Owner/president only he would have fired himself as GM 3-4 times already🫠

GM traded a 2024 fourth round draft pick to a NFC Super Bowl contender for QB Trey Lance when we already had a proven back up… any other GM would be the hot seat.

MM coming back next year which is not a shock. at this point u might as well ride out the contract.

what can u do at this point? 3 12-5 seasons a QB that can play elite bal

It's funny, with all the coaches available none of them would want to coach the boys anyway because of the owner. It was either keep McCarthy or promote Quinn. Media woulda ate Jerry alive for the latter considering how flat the defense was last week.

Losing to that team proves that some people within the Cowboys organization had already checked out

I’m starting to believe Quinn was tired of McCarthy’s offense not producing against the better teams and he was ready to go

I haven’t bought any gear or went to a game in about 6 years
1705879531673.png

I haven’t bought any gear or went to a game in about 6 years
1705879531673.png
I posted this on Twitter earlier in the week. We have the dumbest fans in American sports. The only money the Cowboys have gotten from me for years now is the highway robbery for parking if someone else gave me tickets they couldn't use.

But the reality of our fan base/the rest of the sport hate-watching us...
  • We have tons of morons continue to show up and spend thousands of dollars to be in Oxnard for training camp every year...
  • We blow the league out in stadium attendance, and our fans overtake most road stadiums when we're away from Dallas...
  • We were on prime time or the FOX/CBS national broadcast all but like two weeks this year...
  • We lead the league in apparel sales every year...
  • We continue to be the most valuable/powerful brand in America year after year.
Why should Jerry Jones care? People want these owners to want to compete, but for most all of them that's secondary to their bank accounts.

He's won three Super Bowls. He's in the Hall of Fame. He'll go down as the most influential owner in the history of the sport. His legacy is set. He's a made man.

There's one way to impactfully push for change - but our fan base is too god damn stupid to be apathetic about this team/organization.

I posted this on Twitter earlier in the week. We have the dumbest fans in American sports. The only money the Cowboys have gotten from me for years now is the highway robbery for parking if someone else gave me tickets they couldn't use.

But the reality of our fan base/the rest of the sport hate-watching us...
  • We have tons of morons continue to show up and spend thousands of dollars to be in Oxnard for training camp every year...
  • We blow the league out in stadium attendance, and our fans overtake most road stadiums when we're away from Dallas...
  • We were on prime time or the FOX/CBS national broadcast all but like two weeks this year...
  • We lead the league in apparel sales every year...
  • We continue to be the most valuable/powerful brand in America year after year.
Why should Jerry Jones care? People want these owners to want to compete, but for most all of them that's secondary to their bank accounts.

He's won three Super Bowls. He's in the Hall of Fame. He'll go down as the most influential owner in the history of the sport. His legacy is set. He's a made man.

There's one way to impactfully push for change - but our fan base is too god damn stupid to be apathetic about this team/organization.
I was talking to my brother about this earlier when he was asking me what's wrong with dallas. Told him it didn't matter what we do because of everything listed.

Back
Top Bottom