THE OFFICIAL 2023 DALLAS COWBOYS OFF-SEASON THREAD || Cowboys Gonna Cowboy

Man, stop it. 2 costly picks and terrible decisions by that dude. Did the defense play awful? Yep but lets not act like the offense did us any favors.
There’s no doubt in my mind he’s related to Dak. He’s been defending him for years. :lol: It’s not Dak’s fault until he has a pro bowl WR/TE/RB/OL/Back up QB and a HoF coach. When he has all that and still fails THEN you can blame him :lol: :smh:

Man, stop it. 2 costly picks and terrible decisions by that dude. Did the defense play awful? Yep but lets not act like the offense did us any favors.
but running the same basic offense in the playoffs and think teams wont notice? i dont care what we do with dak we cant have the same coaching staff

the flame out in the first round with out a fight? come on now

I’m out on Dak and McCarthy. I seen enough. They were not prepared for this game and it starts with the leaders. The defense is such a bunch of betas I can’t even find who to blame. The coordinator sits in a sky booth and Parsons/Lawerence/Gilmore didn’t show any emotion. Not sure what was going on early on Offense but it looked like Lamb was running the wrong routes☠️ what a collapse.

One pick. Cooks got out hustled and out powered for.

The other was a run of the mill play they run. Double slants. Every team knows it. Terrible pass by Dak.

It was 20-0 before that terrible pass.

Right lmao

The guy’s given Dak passes for years though.

The defense was awful, for sure.

Dak put them in a horrible spot for a TD and followed it up with a pick six in the first half and the game was over.

That mother ****er is sorry - it’s every year with this kinda stuff.

This game was on Dak and the defense

Pollard and Rico ran hard
Ferguson caught the ball and blocked very well

Cee Dee didn’t look into it getting out of his car
Cooks is good but he’s too easily taken out of games

I wouldn’t be surprised if the crap Micah was tweeting yesterday rubbed some players the wrong way and that 💩 became a distraction

Right lmao

The guy’s given Dak passes for years though.

The defense was awful, for sure.

Dak put them in a horrible spot for a TD and followed it up with a pick six in the first half and the game was over.

That mother ****er is sorry - it’s every year with this kinda stuff.
**** this team *buys more natty champ gear* lol

Bellichick, Harbaugh, or Vrabel would be a massive upgrade over MM.

Hopefully Jerry realizes his clock is ticking and needs a real coach. No more puppets. Or else he’ll drop dead never winning another SB without Jimmy’s players :smh:

Talk locally of a deteriorating culture around the team
I personally think its Micah and how they coddle him
Should have told him to chill out with the podcast a long time ago

Talk locally of a deteriorating culture around the team
I personally think its Micah and how they coddle him
Should have told him to chill out with the podcast a long time ago
Dude is Twitter Fingers way too much. That 49ers excuse was super corny too. Just take the L :smh:

My personal opinion is that what he posted about the Browns player didn’t sit well with his teammates and it became a problem

I didn’t like it so I’m pretty sure veterans like D Law and Gilmore thought it was bull💩 too

Truth is the leadership is the problem but it wont change
Jerry is an enabler and hired a coach thats an enabler
No discipline whatsoever
Next coach has to be a disciplinarian and a dayum good leader

Hopefully Jerry realizes his clock is ticking and needs a real coach. No more puppets. Or else he’ll drop dead never winning another SB without Jimmy’s players :smh:
I'm out on all old head retreads.

Do something different. We've tried that kinda hire several times over. Move in another direction.

It won't matter when Jerry calling the shots.

ResizedP_feca999e-4f31-4826-ac3d-6f6e24625bc2_593497012114378.gif

Would not at all be surprised if there’s no Dak extension and him and McCarthy get one more ride to prove it.

Get it right or get the **** out.

This core sucks, but they’re either locked in with Dak or blowing it up in a year. There’s no inbetweens.

Once again Jerry Jones let a clean cut college educated white dude slick talk his way into a job
First it was Garrett and now McCarthy

Jerry knew dayum well we needed to get Derrick Henry
But he let McCarthy convince him he could make Dak a playoff winning machine and we went into the playoffs with no threat of a legitimate running game

And got 50 hung on they punk assses

Back
Top Bottom