THE OFFICIAL 2023 DALLAS COWBOYS OFF-SEASON THREAD || Cowboys Gonna Cowboy

The point I’m making is how are you doubting the cowboys based on strength of opponent, but your not doubting the 49ers and they were down 17-16 in the 3rd quarter to the Seahawks?

This thread is about the cowboys and I'm doubting them because they're the cowboys. We've seen this movie before.

So you don’t factor in the opponents strengths and weaknesses?

Everything is about what the cowboys have done in the past?

Its people in here that picked Tampa and after we beat Tampa said we only won because Tampa isn’t any good

Well if Tampa wasn’t any good why would you pick them to beat a 12-5 team thats averaging 30+ points a game?

Is this the espn first take cowboys thread now?

You were saying…?

A half that exemplifies why people are slow to get too excited.

Dak’s brain dead. We can’t kick. Defense is playing ball - we physically controlled that half and walked out down.

We’re just goofy.

Last edited:
Not even mad at the defense.
Dak is putrid in big games. We're never going to win with him behind center.
Glad to see everyone finally coming around to this.
Get rid of Kellen Garrett first and then make a decision on Dak

He’s never had a proven play caller in his career

Get rid of Kellen Garrett first and then make a decision on Dak

He’s never had a proven play caller in his career

It Won’t Matter. Dak Just Not Good Enough Period.

He’s A Wild Card QB At Best. Andy Dalton. But Won’t Take You Any Further.

It’s jokes but…. We’re realists who watched this team this season.
Yeah I watched them too and I saw us battling tonight

I also saw us lose our second most important offensive threat in the second quarter

Yall didn’t even think the game would be close

Diggs catch that pick that hit him IN THE HANDS and we have a good shot at winning the game

Also betting on Gallup off an injury over continuity with Cooper was equally as damaging as anything this season.

Not Having Another WR That Can Beat Their Man Was Huge This Season.

The Committee Approach For A Viable #2 Wasn’t It. Lamb Really Showed Out Tho.

Yeah I watched them too and I saw us battling tonight

I also saw us lose our second most important offensive threat in the second quarter

Yall didn’t even think the game would be close

Diggs catch that pick that hit him IN THE HANDS and we have a good shot at winning the game
No, no. No one here thought it would be a blowout. The fans that have been watching this team know that they play to their competition. Never fails.

If if, If Diggs put his shoulder into Kittle on that bobble then they wouldn’t be in that position.

We don’t get hype because we don’t trust this organization to be dawgs when needed.

Dak was **** today. Probably also plays for the wrong franchise to ever get a shot at a Super Bowl. Same as Romo.

How the hell are you wide open, not even have to make a tight rope catch, and still not get in bounds? :rofl:

I feel like CM Punk watching the Cowboys “And I’d like to think this team will be better after Jerry Jones is gone. But the fact is, it’s going to be taken over by his idiotic daughter and doofus son and the rest of his stupid family.”

Jesus Christ I just looked this up. Zeke had 100 yards on 50 carries over the last 4 weeks. Holy hell.
Story of Dallas. Player on rookie contract ball outs get a generous contract from Jerry then goes missing in action for the duration of their time with the cowboys

Back
Top Bottom