THE OFFICIAL 2024 - 2025 DALLAS COWBOYS SEASON THREAD || 3 - 3 Thank God for the BYE

Our defense did such a great job.
Jaylon looked really good too. Can't wait til he puts it all together. He's gonna be scary good. Our secondary looked good too.

Starting the season with a W , I'm wit that.

Dak was not sharp at all, Dez gotta come down with a few of those.

Getting pressure only sending 4 was great. Jaylon an Lee were everywhere.

D played well, O gonna need to execute more.

Damn I took a nap after the earlier games and messed around and fell asleep and slept through the game. How did we look?

Think we played well considering the Giants have one of the better defenses in the league ...I expect us to look a lot better next week.

On to Denver.

One more thing, our defense played well, Sean Lee and Jaylon could be lethal if Jaylon can continue to get healthy ...thank God for Anthony Brown, dude is a stud with Scandrick being injured.

Was worried that our young secondary would get burned by their big recievers, but they held up well.

Not really sold on the defense yet, being that the Giants offense is trash especially when its Odell-less.

Won't come next week either.

We won't be tested until GB.

Defense looked great but gotta string together games.

I'm not worried about the offense, because if a bad game is 19 points, 0 turnovers and almost 400 yards in game 1, they'll be fine.

I'd rather Dak take care of the ball than throw turnovers, most teams beat themselves by turning over the ball. I like his growth and by playoff time I think we all will be happy.

I'd prefer a young Brady over a young Favre. Dak is special.

That leverage penalty on the field goal killed our momentum...... wish Jerry would have went after Haden.

Back
Top Bottom