THE OFFICIAL 2024 - 2025 DALLAS COWBOYS SEASON THREAD || 3 - 3 Thank God for the BYE

Most notable 2010 moment Dez’s non-catch :lol:
07AF5300-CFA7-41AB-8131-06E401FAE48E.png

Dude that wrote that article doesn't speak for me
My best Cowboys moment was Dez breaking the teams receiving touchdown record

Don't get it... Garrett has a owner who doesn't have confidence in him. He is getting murdered on every sports media. Has a contract that expires soon and doesn't know his future.

Any other man would take matters into their own hands and interview for other jobs or pressure management to make a decision fast. Instead he is hanging around like a lost puppy....... Stuff is sad, have some dignity and resign😒

Last edited:
Man I have no idea why JG hasn’t been formally let go yet...

three meetings?!?! Jerry better not!!

Bout time the clapper got the axe. I appreciate what he did for us but it was time. I just hope they really don't think Moore is ready because he's not. He's got potential but we need someone a little more experienced.

Urban Meyer needs to be on a flight to Dallas right now
Helllllll no for me. That dudes a front running fraud and a quitter.
Bout time the clapper got the axe. I appreciate what he did for us but it was time. I just hope they really don't think Moore is ready because he's not. He's got potential but we need someone a little more experienced.
If I’m Kellen Moore, I’m looking toward the college game.

Helllllll no for me. That dudes a front running fraud and a quitter.

If I’m Kellen Moore, I’m looking toward the college game.

I mean yeah that's probably the route he'll take but I would like for him to stay on he showed some offensive chops he just needs more time on the job. It would suck if the new head coach let's him go for his own guy then Moore becomes the next young offensive commodity.

I really have no clue who they'll look at. Lincoln Riley and Rhule make a ton of sense if they go the college route. I'm sure McCarthy will be a name linked to us. I personally really like Eric Bienemy great player seems like a really good up and coming coach from a good coaching tree. I doubt he'll come here but that's the offensive guy I would go after. I guarantee Dan Campbell is a name high on the Jones' list. Now it gets interesting.

For what it's worth Jerrahs little snitch Jane Slater says nothing is official but ed werder is usually spot on. I don't trust anything Slater really sells us because I theorize jerrah feeds her **** to leak into the media point in case the Jamaal Adams fiasco before the trade deadline

Please hire a proven coach with credibility. Please No college coaches without any NFL experience or Dallas Cowboys players that have 0 coaching experience but look good in a suit.

This team is ready for super bowl success
Cant bring in a coach that can't immediately gain the respect of the team
Nobody is coming out of retirement to deal with Jerry Jones
Nobody is leaving their plush job as head coach of another team to coach this team and deal with Jerry Jones
Urban Meyer is the best fit

The guy who lost control of one program and had to leave two of the easiest jobs in college football because he couldn’t handle the pressure and his “health” got in the way?

That’s the best guy for this job?

Just hire a winner ... I dont care who it is but they have to have a championship on their resume ...

I am not a Riley or Rhule guy ... Would much rather a McCarthy / Meyer type ... With Kellen Moore getting another year without Garrett to make his case ...

The guy who lost control of one program and had to leave two of the easiest jobs in college football because he couldn’t handle the pressure and his “health” got in the way?

If it’s between him or rhule/Riley im taken Meyers

This the NFL though
Dont have to pay kids under the table
Dont have to put hits out on people for talking to much about getting paid
All Urban Meyer has to do in the NFL is coach

Marcus Spears is saying Tony Dungy would be a good fit
Didn't even think about him but it would definitely work

but Skip Bayless just told me yesterday that it was a fact that he would be returning 😆
Wouldn't surprise any cowboys fans if Jerry brought him back
Garrett's not a bad coach
He just doesn't have the mettle to get through the NFC and win a super bowl

This the NFL though
Dont have to pay kids under the table
Dont have to put hits out on people for talking to much about getting paid
All Urban Meyer has to do in the NFL is coach
Does anything he runs schematically on offense give him any significant coaching advantage at this level?

He's soft. There's no two ways around it. I don't think he's mentally built for the pressure of not having a significant talent or schematic advantage at all times.

It'd be under 3 years before his heart starts to crap out again and he's gotta "retire".

If we're going the college route, I'd much rather have a guy that's a offensive mastermind (Riley) or a flat out old school football CEO that will hire guys and let them do their job (Rhule). The only innovative offensive **** Urban ever did was over a decade ago with Tebow and Alex Smith. Nothing he did at Ohio State was that interesting, he just out-athleted literally everyone until it got to nut cutting time. He left and Ryan Day hasn't skipped a beat.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom