THE OFFICIAL 2024 DALLAS COWBOYS OFF-SEASON THREAD || Full Schedule Revealed

Some important tweets...

The #Cowboys are signing #LSU OL La’El Collins, source said.
— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) May 7, 2015
The #Cowboys monitored La’El Collins’ situation from the beginning, doing endless homework. They nearly drafted him a few times.
Here's the deal on La'el Collins deal with Dallas: Cowboys fully guaranteed the 3-year, $1.65 million deal, per source. Fully guaranteed.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) May 7, 2015
Told La'el Collins deal with the Cowboys is fully guaranteed at around $1.65 million and includes $21k signing bonus.
— Todd Archer (@toddarcher) May 7, 2015
The Cowboys went into the draft with the 27th pick. Walk away with 3 bona fide 1st-round talents: Byron Jones, Randy Gregory, La'el Collins.
— Albert Breer (@AlbertBreer) May 7, 2015
Cowboys, Jerry Jones get their man. The best salesman in nfl
— Clarence Hill (@clarencehilljr) May 7, 2015
#Cowboys considered drafting an OL in 1st rd to play guard, then take over for Doug Free in a year or 2. They got La’El Collins for it now

I'm assuming Ron Leary gets traded.. RFA that we retained, FA after the season, and would cost too much to keep. Hopefully get a 3rd for him.

Last edited:
The Cowboys went into the draft with the 27th pick. Walk away with 3 bona fide 1st-round talents: Byron Jones, Randy Gregory, La'el Collins.
— Albert Breer (@AlbertBreer)
May 7, 2015

4 first round talents on the O-Line, Free or Leary could lose their spot. Can't wait for training camp, let the best man win. Even if Collins doesn't develop until next year it's all good IMO. Top 15 Talent, I'm sure he takes a spot on that OL.

4 first round talents on the O-Line, Free or Leary could lose their spot. Can't wait for training camp, let the best man win. Even if Collins doesn't develop until next year it's all good IMO. Top 15 Talent, I'm sure he takes a spot on that OL.

Leary. They've already said he's a guard for now. Maybe RT later.

They're not giving up Free's spot this season. Just because he's sacrificed a lot for us to get better. And Leary is likely gone after the season anyway.

Well I know Leary has that degenerate knee, not sure if it's getting worse. Or if he's more prone to injury, we need a stronger guard on the left side that's for sure. Leary does the job, but when a dude has top 15 talent it would be questionable to leave him on the bench.

Update Again:

I moved Bernadeau to RG to back up Zack Martin.

La'el Collins takes over LG for Ron Leary. Just the presumed notion that he wins the spot, but could very well have Leary starting over Collins. Or Leary may get traded all together.

Gregory, Collins & Jones were 16, 18 & 20 in Overall Rankings for CBS.

:smokin Watched the press conference for Collins. Dude just might start week 1. Cant wait to see how the Oline and Dline progress to the start of the season.

— Albert Breer (@AlbertBreer)
May 7, 2015

Classic! I'll buy that for a dollar!

Last edited:
looking for tiks to week4 in N.O.

tickets are super pricey compared to previous games I have been too.. smh.. wonder why the increase at the superdome.

I went to a 49ers game there two years ago (all of my friends are niner fans) I bought tickets early ended up selling them at a profit and grabbed 4 the day before the game for half of what I originally paid

If they can get Collins to jump on a deal. :wow:

As for RB a friend sold me on McFadden at least being decent. He's not a Boys fan at all. But he's convinced McFadden will have a really good year. And made a good sell.

So DMC averaged 1.7 ypc less than demarco but the Raiders line averaged 3 yards less in good blocking metrics

People say look at what latavious did behind the same line but fail to see if you take away the 90 yard run he averaged 3 ypc and only had 80 carries

*I live here in Oakland and have season tickets just so I can go watch football so I've seen DMC quite a bit. Athletically DMC is a better back than demarco could ever be, his vision is not quite as good but the holes in Dallas should be much better as well

Both of them have had one healthy season so I can't use health as a metric to say who's better

Has anyone here used the Cowboys travel service to go to an away game? This will be my first time it includes a stay at the team hotel, food, a tailgate party, transport to and from the game, and a player meet and greet

I went to a 49ers game there two years ago (all of my friends are niner fans) I bought tickets early ended up selling them at a profit and grabbed 4 the day before the game for half of what I originally paid
So DMC averaged 1.7 ypc less than demarco but the Raiders line averaged 3 yards less in good blocking metrics

People say look at what latavious did behind the same line but fail to see if you take away the 90 yard run he averaged 3 ypc and only had 80 carries

*I live here in Oakland and have season tickets just so I can go watch football so I've seen DMC quite a bit. Athletically DMC is a better back than demarco could ever be, his vision is not quite as good but the holes in Dallas should be much better as well

Both of them have had one healthy season so I can't use health as a metric to say who's better

Has anyone here used the Cowboys travel service to go to an away game? This will be my first time it includes a stay at the team hotel, food, a tailgate party, transport to and from the game, and a player meet and greet

Whaaaaaat?!?!

How do I find more info on this cowboys fan service? where do I get the tickets? Sounds like a good deal... And since Dallas is so far from me almost only go to away games.. Starsportsstore.Com comes up on the Google, are they official?

Decided on the Miami game this year...

Last edited:
Yeah info on this Cowboys fan service thing :nerd: I've been trying to head to the team hotel when they come to DC to play the Dips since the team normally chats with fans for a bit but I can never find any info out on time.

That La'el press conference was special.

Young man got a good heart from what he was saying.

Has anyone ever done the party pass; if so, is it worth it or is it better to just shell out the extra cash to get seats?

No sir, but the trip up there is long overdue. I've had family go up there and say it's a great experience, but the ticket prices for the better games are :x

hadowajp hadowajp

like my manz said above if you are not local and are coming quite a distance I wouldnt shoot for the party pass.. might as well spend a few more dollars and get a nice seat.. plus i heard only people in the party pass zone who can see the game are the ones who stand near the edge, rest of the people gotta catch the game on the big screen.

Has anyone ever done the party pass; if so, is it worth it or is it better to just shell out the extra cash to get seats?

My mom is a lead/manager at Dr.Pepper and they are a sponsor of the Cowboys. Every so often she gets either tickets or Party Passes. (She got two tickets to Cowboys vs Cardinals last year)
The party passes aren't better than seats. Everyone rushes to the Party Pass Area, then you are elbowing and shouldering your way through the crowd. Everyone is trying to get a good view and be comfortable. Also, grabbing food is hell. Can't eat comfortable, people are literally inches from one another at any given moment your food or drink can be knocked down. They have tables, but usually the view is blocked. You can look at the jumbotron though. I will say once I had some party passes, and went down to the seats behind the field goal posts sat there and no one ever came. Best experience ever that day. I'MA go to a game this year.

Back
Top Bottom