THE OFFICIAL 2024 DALLAS COWBOYS OFF-SEASON THREAD || Full Schedule Revealed

So who do y'all think is going to be NFL MVP?

With Tom Brady missing games this year, it is likely that the NFL MVP will be a Dallas Cowboy with Dallas being the other team with the best record in the league. Who do y'all think will be MVP?

Zeke gets my vote.

Why it gotta be like this? Romo looks great 
frown.gif

Gotta let him go and give him the opportunity to win elsewhere. He deserves that opportunity after all he's given us and all the injuries he's had and played through.

But if Tony is cool being a backup then keep him. Its really up to him. You should probably only trade if a 1st round pick is involved or a team gives away their life savings for him

Last edited:
But if he wants out. You take whatever you can get for him.

He deserves better than "We're going to keep you because we can."

The salary cap doesn't allow you to keep good backup QBs.

The best move is to trade Romo for a 1st rounder and draft the best defensive lineman we can get.

Gregory hasn't been too bad when he's been in for somebody who has been out for this long.

With DLaw & Greg part of DE rotation. Crawford & Irving part of DT rotation.

If you can get 2 big time pass rushers through the draft & FA. We should be fine.

Last edited:
Sanchez doesn't know how to slide in the pocket and keep his eyes down field. Got me thinkin Drew Bledsoe is out there

Not comfortable with sanchez as a back up.

At all. He's terrible.

Thats ok because Romo is the backup and Sanchez probably won't even be on the team next year.

I was disappointed to see Romo pulled that quick but it was a genius move, pull him after he throws a TD and people see he still has it. You didn't let him take any hits, he looked good and teams will be lining up to trade for him.

Gregory appeal to be heard before our playoff game of course.

Mara hard at work I see :lol:

Back
Top Bottom