THE OFFICIAL A I R M A X DELUXE THREAD

So those who have the shoes already, in your “normal” size do these offer a little room, or to achieve that would you need to go up .5 a size?
i ordered sz 8.5 in the DLXs what also is my sz for 97s, my tts is sz 8 for other AMs, when i tried them on they felt already very snug at the front so if i took them in my tts 8 it would have been deff too small

Theyre true width wise, but they are a tad long, so you could half size down. SuptoU

Anyone know which stores are getting the OG orange and blue this Friday? Right now I’m only seeing the sneakers app.

This guy seems to have got the friends and family pair, looks like only one shoe is flipped instead of both.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180808-095729_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20180808-095729_Instagram.jpg
    228.3 KB · Views: 48
  • Screenshot_20180808-095742_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20180808-095742_Instagram.jpg
    191.8 KB · Views: 49
I’m a true 12 , bought the gold air max 97s and they was to big , from what I’m reading looks like I could go down half a size

Great colorways, especially the "galaxy" one // I can see hype isn't what it was with 97, all sizes available at Nike's french website
great.jpg
Any info on the White/Grey pair on the right yet? Im not one for crazy color shoes, so these are the only ones i like so far on this model.

Any info on the White/Grey pair on the right yet? Im not one for crazy color shoes, so these are the only ones i like so far on this model.
No, sorry, I haven't got any informations on Air Max Deluxe people here don't know

Any US links for the OG release tomorrow? Gotta cop, but online is going to be my only option tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom