THE OFFICIAL A I R M A X DELUXE THREAD

5F43C3E9-72B0-4C92-9B77-F33227A26A0B.jpeg
UN DS my 12

My brother is 14 years older than I am, so he turned me on to some good stuff as a kiddo:

(In the spirit of the "rave" scene)

Sporty Spice + air max :nthat:

What’s your preferences on the pairs with the swirl pattern vs the solid uppers like the all whites dropping this year? I like the swirl on certain pairs like the OG blues but I kinda like the solid upper a tiny bit more just because they’re more versatile

Got the OGs from SNS but have to wait til I'm back from deployment to get them in hand. Hopefully, they plan on dropping the Tailwind 4 as well since they released the same year. Followed by the 5 +.

What’s your preferences on the pairs with the swirl pattern vs the solid uppers like the all whites dropping this year?
i deff like the cws with the swirl prints more
thats also one of the best features on this shoe
without the print it isnt the same anymore

Will be going for the Skepta. That static print is dope to me. Just gonna get some black and red laces to swap.

11.5 12 gone on Nike already, SMH. I'm dumb mad.

11.5-13 always the first to go now. Nike definitely isn't making as many pairs. It wasn't like that a couple years ago.

Last edited:
Yep, everything bigger than 11 gone. Everything else in stock. Makes me wonder if they even dropped larger sizes.

my credit card declined the purchase and i hit on travis scotts and air maxs. ive never been so mad at nike in my ******* life. then i kept trying to go back for the air max's and i kept getting credit card errors for the first time in history with the smae card i been using. then they sold out and i went on sns and copped an 11 with the discount code.

Back
Top Bottom