The Official Adidas D Lillard 1

Yeah gotta see the finished product on this one. Just too boxy looking compared to the 1 and 2. The thick midsole looks like it might be a drop in midsole system with bounce and boost so you can swap.
Don't get my hopes up... 
laugh.gif

Yah it is funny but continental rubber coincides with the color of the rubber itself.

It's the same with CLB, I believe the black and red soles are continental while the white isn't.

What's even weird is that the continental logo is actually a small piece that they can change replace with a blank one.

View media item 2175762View media item 2175763

Don't get my hopes up... :lol:

Looks like it's set up to do this unless the midsole gonna be different to accommodate the Boost. Options for Bounce forefoot and Boost heel or full-length Boost would be welcomed.

I think all of the rubber are Continental just doesn't have the branding for some reason.

Last edited:
I am not sure how a drop-in boost insole would work, I thought it couldn't be encapsulated as it extended out too much when weight/pressure is put on it? If it is completely inside the shoe then that would negate it's boostiness, no?

I am not sure how a drop-in boost insole would work, I thought it couldn't be encapsulated as it extended out too much when weight/pressure is put on it? If it is completely inside the shoe then that would negate it's boostiness, no?

Didn't think about that. Can't be much different than how it is set up on the Yezzy 350 Boost and Crazy Explosives I suppose.

Yeah it would definitely negate it (to an extent) -- I'm curious how it would play though because you'd have boost plus excellent stability

Last edited:
With CE, at least the medial side is completely open so it can expand that way. Plus the heel ont he lateral sides has some openings and the covering for it seems pliable enough.

And I don't own any YeezyBoosts so I wouldn't know how it performs but I'd imagine not many would recommend it for bball :lol:

I think a bounce forefoot and boost heel can be easily accomplished without a drop in midsole.

Those are great. Lillard 2 colorways have been the best and most consistent for any recent sig shoe release in memory.

That's the color way at the adidas level 3 event Dame was showing. I thought it was white and blue but the white and black looks even better I also hope it releases in North America especially in Canada.

Gotta show me a good colorway for me to cop. It's really out from left field as far as design goes from the 1 and 2. Wonder if there'll be a boost version.

I'm prolly in the minority but I actually kinda dig the Lillard 3 in the sense that it's completely different from anything else. Wouldn't mind rocking those on the court.

that block/square design just doesn't flow with the shoes, I think it would look 100x better if they just remove that whole piece, it'll look nice and clean and simple

Back
Top Bottom