The Official Adidas D Lillard 1

I also like the 3 except the tongue. The blue one on the bottom, that angle looks good as the tongue does not look so damn long. And maybe that "square" part will be similar to foamposite where it molds to your foot so it will round off after a few wears.

The squared off lacing cage makes it look weird. If it was shaped better with the upper or integrated into it then they would look better. I'm not gonna write them off completely as they could be comfortable and performs well then it looks.

Maybe they are unfinished, the D logo is not on the tongue.

Last edited:
The squared off lacing cage makes it look weird. If it was shaped better with the upper or integrated into it then they would look better. I'm not gonna write them off completely as they could be comfortable and performs well then it looks.

I was going to say the exact same thing about the shape of the lacing cage. I actually think the shoe is not bad, different in a good way. Just wish the cage was altered.

Yeah when I first saw that squared off piece I was like - really? but I'm not going to write them off either. Good chance they play great

I mean the uglier they are the more chance they go on sale so I do hope they perform well and maybe, just maybe I could get a pair for ~$50 :lol:

I actually don't mind the 3s.

I think they will look a lot better on foot and on court than in the pics so far, and if they perform as good as the 2s then I'll be copping. 

I mean the uglier they are the more chance they go on sale so I do hope they perform well and maybe, just maybe I could get a pair for ~$50
laugh.gif
exactly haha

so much better but it does somewhat look like the yeezys with that stripe and ribbed midsole but that isn't necessarily a bad thing

Lillard 3s won't drop until early 2017.

The white/black pair should release. Dame doesn't usually wear CWs that don't hit retail.

I love that lace cage. Looks like lockdown is going to be superb. The Lillard line seems to be one of the only sig lines right now with a concerted effort on strengthening the weaknesses from the previous models.

i think im ok with the midfoot section. only because when tied... theyll look different rather then the cage jus standng up like that

^ Thanks man. You're awesome.

I really really appreciate it man. One of my favourite D Lillard colorway. Finally copped. I'm so happy lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom