The Official Adidas D Lillard 1

I'm going to hold out hoping there will be a wider release for that pair. Trying to be patient and wait for discounts on the Lillard 2 since I already have two pairs.

Just got my mi D Lillard 2 blackouts. Quite disappointed with how the "black" textile upper turned out. It seems like black underneath but with like a layer of dark green pattern on top. I don't think it's noticeable on photo but to me, it's noticeable on hand. I'll post a pic when I get home from work.

It's not a big deal since it's just cosmetics but just figured it would be a darker kind of black.

^that's what's tough with custom/iD stuff. I've had some pairs come out a little off from the renderings in the past... can you return/remake with miAdidas?

I'm also wondering, has anyone in here ordered a pair of Lillard 2s with the leather upper? I'm debating scooping a leather pair at some point...

^that's what's tough with custom/iD stuff. I've had some pairs come out a little off from the renderings in the past... can you return/remake with miAdidas?
As far as I know, you can't return with adidas unless there's an actual defect. Not like nike where you can return their IDs.

Like I said though, it's a very minor issue. I just figured it's full dark black when I saw the preview when making it.

View media item 2203825

Last edited:
Looks like the same dark grey pattern on the Aways. Dye it black since you can't return them lol. Black synthetic leather upper would've been dope.

View media item 2204903My D Lillard 2 PK just arrived. I don't know if I just got lucky but these shoes arrived quicker than any shoes I got from Nike or Adidas. And I'm assuming this this is from Lithuania? I'm very impressed. The only minor thing is this is packaged in its original box and wrapped in shipping plastic and the shipping company always enjoy kicking packages around before it gets to me. But other than that, I'm very happy. Thanks thapointguy thapointguy !

I think once they're laced up the lacing system will fold downward towards the middle and not look as blocky/angular and weird.

Yeah the lacing system is not gonna be a deal breaker. They are basketball shoes lol. With the material of upper it's going to need the lacing system to work it's best keeping the foot contained. One thing I'd add is an elastic band between the lacing system ala the Air Max CW(Sensation), CB'94 to give it a refined look.

The traction looks incredible. If the cushioning is on point it will give the Kyrie a run for its money.
View media item 2208624

Last edited:
Yeah the lacing system is not gonna be a deal breaker. They are basketball shoes lol. With the material of upper it's going to need the lacing system to work it's best keeping the foot contained. One thing I'd add is an elastic band between the lacing system ala the Air Max CW(Sensation), CB'94 to give it a refined look.

The traction looks incredible. If the cushioning is on point it will give the Kyrie a run for its money.
If we get the same Bounce from the Lillard 2 it will be no contest unless the Kyrie does Zoom right, or has full-length zoom

Looks clean on feet. I wonder if the lacing system still causes heel slippage. The last two eyelets might not be enough to get the job done. Will depend on the fit. The Lillard 1 fits me good once I got the correct size.

Back
Top Bottom