THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Local spots posting them for an 11/23 release. Still on the fence if I'm copping the black/gold colorway.

Honestly nah, I was thinking these be a good alternative since they still have Boost technology.
Ultraboost are popular right now because their tech is not a gimmick. $180 isn't a cheap cop. Other iterations of Boost have been different from Ultraboost, especially in basketball, it's been firmer and more contained.

Could always buy both, but yeah, the price point and the CWs are the my main things holding me back.

Triple Black and the Red Uncaged only 2 I like so far.

Last edited:
Wow. Nice leaks, thank you. Seems like after this launch colorway and the cargo everything is heavy colorblockibg.

Interesting new colorways. Will likely pass on those. Still planning only planning to get Pioneers and homes right now.

Man, those Sole Bros videos need work. I appreciate what they are trying to do and offer opinions from two guys built differently. Unfortunately, the videos ramble on too long and are regularly filled with incomplete and/or incorrect information. There is potential there though...

so people going half size down in these? I know when I tried the crazylight boost, I felt like I could have gone a full size down.

Even with all the madness releasing this week I think i want these black/golds :smokin

Last edited:
Interesting new colorways. Will likely pass on those. Still planning only planning to get Pioneers and homes right now.

Man, those Sole Bros videos need work. I appreciate what they are trying to do and offer opinions from two guys built differently. Unfortunately, the videos ramble on too long and are regularly filled with incomplete and/or incorrect information. There is potential there though...
I agree....seemed to lag a bit too...

thapointguy thapointguy that is the same thing I'm thinking. If that toe was full grain leather, man oh man. And maybe if they made the PK all black with subtle gold accents. But my guess is it would look too much like the all black Hardens which I'm sure are coming out.

The all black CW that got roasted was likely a wear test sample or prototype. Wear test samples are very commonly all black, across many brands.

Back
Top Bottom