THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man, those Sole Bros videos need work. I appreciate what they are trying to do and offer opinions from two guys built differently. Unfortunately, the videos ramble on too long and are regularly filled with incomplete and/or incorrect information. There is potential there though...
agree with it all. too much rambling... they need to up their knowlege and then boom a good page. they put out videos often but quality isnt really what it should be. half of the time i stop watching mid vid

they dont have my full trust just yet lol

Last edited:
agree with it all. too much rambling... they need to up their knowlege and then boom a good page. they put out videos often but quality isnt really what it should be. half of the time i stop watching mid vid

they dont have my full trust just yet lol
no personality bros is what they are. Its just they post so many videos that gets views

Just scooped them with a 20% code I had from ADC. $128 plus tax ain't bad! 
pimp.gif

Interesting new colorways. Will likely pass on those. Still planning only planning to get Pioneers and homes right now.

Man, those Sole Bros videos need work. I appreciate what they are trying to do and offer opinions from two guys built differently. Unfortunately, the videos ramble on too long and are regularly filled with incomplete and/or incorrect information. There is potential there though...
I dont think a human alive has less experience and knowledge of footwear then sammy lee does.

It is actually aggravating someone so green would try to come off as an authority.

Dude will literally tell me " there is no air" while I can see the shoe chopped in half in a thumbnail, right beside his vid thats playing. 

Son can never feel cushion due to playing in kids sizes and weighing 103lbs 
laugh.gif

The sole bros do lie far less often abput traction tho... nightwing, kg, and foamer understate bad traction far too often

only larger size left on ADC, and I cant even get to the product page on FTL or Eastbay, it keeps bringing me back to the home page. I think these sold pretty well.

Size 9.5 on adidasca went out very quick. Like wtf. I think it was the first one to go out of stock. So unlucky.

Damn these selling out like crazy. I may just wait for the white/black/red colorway since I like to try stuff on first (I totally forgot about using the adidas coupon code, but slept in anyways so I was too late.)

Shame Saint Alfred is up charging for these.

Damn these selling out like crazy. I may just wait for the white/black/red colorway since I like to try stuff on first (I totally forgot about using the adidas coupon code, but slept in anyways so I was too late.)

Shame Saint Alfred is up charging for these.

I don't think Saint Alfred is upcharging. These are the primeknit versions so they retail at $160.

Oh wow. Like an hour or two ago Saint Alfred had them for $200 on their site. They corrected it. That's good. I was gonna say, they're not usually bogus like that.

Back
Top Bottom