THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My opinion is go tts on these. Shorter in length than the CL '16 but of course best to try on for yourself

Last edited:
Just picked up from Footlocker in store. Seemed like they had only 1 or two pairs each size. Was able to use my rewards even with the QS label. I think you'll be fine going TTS or half size down depending on how snug you like it to fit. Also have a sz8.5 coming in so I'll see which fit I prefer.
What size do you wear in ultra boost runners...same size?

^^^ same question

Excited for this shoe if it has the same upper as UBs

will wait for a solid black... gold may be too much sauce for me

Went ahead and bought them this morning from ADC just so I can get to know the sizing in case the Pioneers aren't at my local stores to try on. After the 15% code it comes out to $150 after tax so still high imo. Might keep if it's better in person.

Last edited:
I watch the sole bros but they do need a lot of work. They're not very knowledgeable (especially Sammy) and they don't even focus on getting simple details right like release dates and specs. Also Sammy seems to always be cursing or yelling or doing those accents and it ruins the quality of the video. Either Sammy needs to watch a few Mike Rich videos and get it together or Don should find a new partner.

so people going half size down in these? I know when I tried the crazylight boost, I felt like I could have gone a full size down.

Even with all the madness releasing this week I think i want these black/golds :smokin

The 2016 low tops aka Harden Olympic PE?

Bro, I'm a 9.5, and 8.5 was the best fit for me. Adidas sizing is wild.

Definitely prospered this morning and was able to get my size off of the adidas website. Looking forward to wearing my pair.

Glad I got a pair early this morning for my son. Can't believe people selling for $300 oBo on ebay.

That ashy black pair is a pass for me

interested in the black and whites on disco tho 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Adidas Australia tweeted about it but no mention of releasing it..

Last edited:
Is there wiggle room on the top of the toe box? On foot looks like it increased in volume as in the stock pic it looks lower. If you know what I'm saying.

Back
Top Bottom