THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I had bought the pioneer colorway on my way to Austin, at the San Marcos Adidas outlet store.
I bought the pioneer colorway, a watch and bball shorts for the price of the pioneer.

Seriously

Each its no joke

Hopefully they fix that shipping "Error" too

They do a lot of phone orders as well so it probably wouldn’t hurt to call them and see if they can work out a deal for a more reasonable shipping fee for both. $24 for each is ridiculous.

They do a lot of phone orders as well so it probably wouldn’t hurt to call them and see if they can work out a deal for a more reasonable shipping fee for both. $24 for each is ridiculous.

I mean they could ship them in a cereal box and I don’t even need the laces if it’ll take some money off the shipping Lol

11/4 Leather toe box
20171022003242_original.jpg

11/18 Nubuck or Suede toe box
20171022003243_original.jpg

I think what's turning off most people about the harden LS is the line pattern on the upper. I noticed how the lines aren't that noticeable on the night and sweet LCD and those are selling out

still baffled by the lack of a true release of the gila monsters
Honestly expected them to be a GR after it was featured in the press release along with the Pioneers, Homes and Cargos (which were all GRs). There were scheduled release dates internally for all of those except for Gilas, which should've been a red flag.

guys emergency question. sister is on oxford street in london, hunting for the sweet life for me. am uk10. you guys said size up so i told her uk10.5 but they only have 11 can i wear the UK 11? is going up a full size okay on LS? please reply fast. thank you.

guys emergency question. sister is on oxford street in london, hunting for the sweet life for me. am uk10. you guys said size up so i told her uk10.5 but they only have 11 can i wear the UK 11? is going up a full size okay on LS? please reply fast. thank you.

Yep. Full size up would be perfect

Back
Top Bottom