THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
adidas-harden-bte-official-images-1-750x430.jpg
Does anyone know where I can find the Harden B/E shipped to the US?

Red colorway isn't bad hated em at first now I'm actually considering buying a pair

These potential 2s are not looking great aesthetically. Will buy a good colorway on disco if they perform as well or better than the 1s.

ADC only has 3 colorways left of the Vol 1s. Are we getting any more soon or does this signal the 2s might drop sooner than all star weekend?

Open up the " will buy on discount" flood gates....never fails on this site no matter the model ,brand or price point

Interesting. So uncaging the rear boost and it looks slightly thicker. Don't know how well the outsole will last though.

Okay to be completely honest these have grown on me. Which is actually a problem since most average people will see the shoe only a couple of times and call them ugly. Im just hoping they can make some pretty nice looking colorways because colorways will possibly be the only thing saving these shoes from having people roast them.

But i rly do like them now*

Last edited:
Okay to be completely honest these have grown on me. Which is actually a problem since most average people will see the shoe only a couple of times and call them ugly. Im just hoping they can make some pretty nice looking colorways because colorways will possibly be the only thing saving these shoes from having people roast them.

Most hated the including myself hated the Lillard 4's when we first saw them, now they loving them....

The same will with happen with the Harden 2's.

Back
Top Bottom