THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
guys emergency question. sister is on oxford street in london, hunting for the sweet life for me. am uk10. you guys said size up so i told her uk10.5 but they only have 11 can i wear the UK 11? is going up a full size okay on LS? please reply fast. thank you.

Yep. Full size up would be perfect
yeah they're really narrow so a full size up wouldn't be bad at all, just gonna have some extra space in the toe box.

yeah they're really narrow so a full size up wouldn't be bad at all, just gonna have some extra space in the toe box.

cool thanks! trying to get in touch with her now and send her back to house of hoops. hope she can get em. tracking this pair down has been a nightmare.

You have a link for these? ADC?

Only shows this on footlocker that's all I know for now. I'd imagine adc but that's always a surprise with them
Capture+_2017-10-23-18-08-25.png

Only shows this on footlocker that's all I know for now. I'd imagine adc but that's always a surprise with them
Capture+_2017-10-23-18-08-25.png

Thanks thapointguy thapointguy I’m assuming the black leather toe box came from FTL as well? I really hope those release.

Also, what are the chances these go to miAdidas? I know that Dame’s have, and seems like there’s a lot of time for them to keep us entertained until the Vol. 2 release. Thoughts?

They had Adidas at HoH? My HoH only carries Nike/Jordan.

Late to the party but yeah, full size up you'll be fine. Hope you got/get your kicks.

the ones in London do, she went back to the store they told her another house of hoops had the UK 10.5 so she ran for that store and made it just 10min before closing. so got them in 10.5

IMG_1814.JPG

these were a nightmare to get! i have been searching for them since July. was in Malaysia at the time, checked Singapore as well, they didn't release in a lot of countries. then she had searched paris, australia, bangkok and some other EU countries for me and finally got them in london. don't know why adidas is making the pink releases harder to get than the normal ones.
last year she tried to get me the gila monsters from the new adidas store in NY but most of the sizes were gone.
this is my 1st LS pair and my 6th Harden shoe. glad i was finally able to cop!
i appreciate all the replies on here!

wish adidas was doing a halloween pack. a halloween LS pair would have been dope.

Attachments

• IMG_1814.JPG
    IMG_1814.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 8
Tentative dates for December

9th – adidas HARDEN VOL. 1 – AH2119
16th – adidas HARDEN VOL. 1 – AH2120

Tentative dates for December

9th – adidas HARDEN VOL. 1 – AH2119
16th – adidas HARDEN VOL. 1 – AH2120

Nice! Do you happen to have any idea of what colorways these are? Perhaps the grey with red toes? I know the last 2 colorways you posted were for the November releases, so I'm staying optimistic that these bad boys are releasing in December...

920x920.jpg

Back
Top Bottom