THE OFFICIAL ADIDAS THREAD OF JAMES HARDEN - VOLUME 8 IN LOS ANGELES (CLIPPERS)

Should Vol. 2 have a new thread or keep it here?

• Here

Votes: 56 73.7%
  • New

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
is the maroon vol 2 going to be in stores thurdsay? or is it online only? adidas.com says 1pm so not sure what that means.

y-3-james-harden-inspired-capsule-1.jpg

Just saw that this morning. I still don't understand adidas marketing of their hoop shoes. Most companies would do more to trumpet their next top products and get the release information out early. adidas just drops products on the market without much official fanfare. So strange...
It comes down to budget. The categories that aren't big revenue drivers (Basketball) don't have as big of marketing budgets as the big dogs like Originals (TV spot during the Grammys).

Anyone with a pair of Pioneers or a white leather toe cap Vol 1. have like hints of purple on the leather?

Want to blame it on the leather balsam I've been using, just looks weird.
Mine are still pretty white even after lots of hooping in them.

I don’t really see soccer stuff marketed either, but maybe I’m just not interested in it at all so my mind doesn’t register it

I don’t really see soccer stuff marketed either, but maybe I’m just not interested in it at all so my mind doesn’t register it

i play in both basketball and soccer leagues under the same organization and almost everyone's got a pair of adidas soccer cleats, it's crazy, and that's just bay area. imagine worldwide, but this is just a guess :smile:

I was going to say the forefoot boost looked really shallow but then I see from the link it's higher than the Harden Vol 1. I think it's the toe angle that does it.

is the maroon vol 2 going to be in stores thurdsay? or is it online only? adidas.com says 1pm so not sure what that means.

Should be in stores. My finish line has had them since the middle of January in the stock room but wouldnt sell them.

Should be in stores. My finish line has had them since the middle of January in the stock room but wouldnt sell them.

I went to footlocker today because I was at the mall anyway. Asked them if they were getting them tomorrow and they asked for a pic. Showed them and they still had no idea...whatever

Footlocker and most of these stores at linear by me in the Bay Area (CA) have no idea about shoes releasing. Plus Addidas seems way more exclusive here and most stores barely carry any.

The "Ron Burgandy" and "Miami Vice" colorways are live on ADC. For some reason they show as still pending release on the adidas app. ADC says they are excluded from promotional discounts. I'm waiting for performance reviews and discounts before copping some Vol 2s. I see no reason to pay full price for the Vol 2s because I think they will be readily available below retail down the road....

California Dreamin' are more abundant than the Ignite according to FTL launch locator, figured it was the other way around. At least they will be at nearby stores so I can check sizing instead of ordering from ADC like the Vol. 1

Back
Top Bottom